Chapter 39

Taegan's pov

-next day-

I wake up as usual before brushing my teeth,washing my face and drink a glass of water while waiting for Everest to wake up. I kinda woke up early today,I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the concerns that Everest has and we decided to let it slide.

I did mentioned last night that homosexuality is normal, at least you got a lot of people to support you. Maybe Everest's parents agreed to her being a lesbian so they just let her have a random relationship with another girl.

Several minutes later,she finally wakes up,and I reorganize the bed. She sit on the couch again before stretching her arms out. I blush a little because damn,her body is slim as hell! And she's 2 inches taller than me too,what the fuck?! Is this girl sure she's 12??

"Why are you standing there? Just finish making the bed and sit over here with me," she says out,patting the empty space beside her. I nod with a, "Y-Yes...Alright."

After making the bed,I scoot over and sit beside her, and she take a one glance at me. No,it feels like she is scanning me...

"You're from Mainwood,right?" She ask,raising an eyebrow. Again,I nod.

"Yeah. You?"

"I'm from St Aquarius Catholic Girls School. My school was called that because it was formerly a church then it was turned into a school,and all the teachers there are nuns."

I let out a "Wow," before silently clapping my hands. "But didn't anyone mind if you're a lesbian?"

She shrugs. "You can ask God that,not me." I roll my eyes and grunt. Heh,you think I would get that sense of humor? "So,not even your parents mind?"

"Yup. They said I can get into an open lesbian relationship but to me,it's fine to get just one girl." I nod. "Oh,I see you there."

Not to say that she strikingly resembles Prince Nelson,and I look like Michael Jackson.

"So,is your parents okay with it if you take me as your girlfriend?" I regret asking that question because Everest's expression change. She glance at me a little seductively, and I can't help but blush.

"I would love to try and make you."