Chapter 31

Sadie's pov

I had woken up way too early- Oh no,maybe not. It's 6:30 in the morning,duuh! Anyways,probably everyone had known that I strikingly look like Justin Bieber and that they say that I could be better than him. Well,guess what?

Nope,I don't wanna be famous for a reason.

But enough with this talking,I had already taken a warm shower and putting on my clothes,Olivia had woken up 10 minutes later.

"Yo dude,I'm gonna go out first. See if the others are already awake."

My friend puts up a peace sign as she just get in the bathroom to take a bath. And off I go.

-time skip-

Ahhhh,god damn the weather is fine today! Though the sun didn't show up early in this morning,is it going to rain soon again I guess?

Nah,who needs summer vibes anyway? I've had enough of getting into hot days. And I mean,by standing out in the hot sun especially for too long and when you're doing an activity.

But you guys know something? I really love sports but there are times where I made my own choice,staying indoor and play video games or outdoor to run around or skateboarding. Whatever what's coming.

"You're up early," I heard a voice say,so I turn around. It was Candice,the girl who looks like Eddie Murphy.

"Yup,so are you," I reply,in a bit of a sarcastic tone. You know another thing? I don't feel like throwing shades today,I'm just gonna stay normal cool and be sarcastically nice to everyone.

Candice stands beside me as I spot a small amount of smoke puffing out from her mouth. "Wait,are you smoking?"

Dude,she freaking smoke!? What is she,a cranky glamorous 30-year old woman who wants to get fucked so bad?!

"Why you panicking? This is children's healthy cigarettes, doh. It'll help to circulate your blood better," she said, furrowing her eyebrow.

Healthy cigarettes? Never heard of it.

"Oh,cool." Sorry,that is all I can say.