Chapter 22

Taegan's pov

We both leave our hotel room and went to the first floor, because that's where Miss Rochel said we're going to gather around to have breakfast in the restaurant.

Me and Everest went to the reception area. I spot the others are already there,some of them lingering around while I saw Angelica,Dominique,Rosabelle and Candice sitting on the couch.

"Hey there! You're both late," she said,to which I roll my eyes. "You two done something?" I smack her on the shoulder. "We're not doing anything,you dumbass." She laughs in return.

"Where's Miss Rochel?" Everest ask,looking around like she was searching for someone. Candice shrugs her shoulders. "Don't know where she went."

"Hey,how about if we sit here for a while?" Everest suddenly said to me. I was so lost at her way of words;I guess she is not a very seductive playgirl after all.

Big lies,Candice.

I sat next to Candice and Everest was on the left. I realize she was sitting a little bit too near to me,our shoulders touching so accurately that it could turn into a way more awkward situation.

"Um,I think you're a little bit too close-"

"Why? Isn't it necessary?" She looks at me while raising her eyebrow,getting my whole body to shiver. She's owed me big time,man,big time.

"Hey,let's go to the restaurant! Miss Rochel is already there!" Olivia shouts,gaining all of our attention. That's weird. If Miss Rochel told us to go to the restaurant,we should just go there directly instead of just staying here waiting.

"Alright,let's go!"