Chapter 29

Taegan's pov

I went back to the hotel room after having to see everyone do the moonwalk. I don't need to dance after that in return.

Olivia,Sadie,Heidi,Everest and myself had no flaws in doing it,though mine was definitely perfect. Well,almost. But I knew there was only one Michael Jackson. Candice's moonwalk was so funny I can't really explain it. Angelica's a bit sloppy because she slides on her toes,not her heels. Alicius just slide backward. Dominique and Rosabelle had it close enough,so that's quite alright.

I sigh,feeling exasperated after the event in the studio. I plop down on the bed catching my breath a little.

Everest comes in several seconds later,and she...

Freaking sit beside me on the bed.

Oh my god,here comes another awkward moment.

"Your moonwalk was so sexy back there. It's like seeing MJ dancing in front of me." See,another seductive compliment. Well,not flirtatious enough.

"Once again,I'm not like him." I lift myself up so I can face her,looks like we're starting another conversation.

"Fix your eyes,my friend. Stop with those crap people mention, 'Oh,Michael Jackson is alive! He just disguise himself as a 12-year old girl!' You think I would believe that bullshit?!" Everest didn't flinch one bit when I raise my voice,like she's pretending to be deaf.

"Those people are crazy,but I'm seeing you in a different way,"she reply. "Wanna know what it is?" I furrow my eyebrows questioningly. "What is it?"

She leans closer,and that's when I realize...

She kiss me. Right on the lips.