Chapter 14

Taegan's pov

Miss Rochel and I walk down the path leading to the hotel located in the park. It's kinda very quiet around here to which I like it,but I bet if I meet those girls it will be a noisy bird blast. I just hope they're not too crazy or dirty-minded, just like how Alexandra and her gang mentions willies and flowers and all that. Yeah,they are always used to saying things like that all the time.

"Miss Rochel,are we going to have a room for each of us or do we have to own a room in pairs or groups?" I honestly love it if I share a room with anybody because it's an easy way to know more things about them. I had a sleepover with Georgia in her mansion one time,and we would always have pillow fights and games that are really smacky.

"You're going to own a room in pairs. And don't worry,it's all free of charge so no need to worry about paying fees."

"I know,cause it's all adult things."

Miss Rochel laughs at my answer,and I giggle at that too. Guess we're getting along now.

We eventually arrive in front of the hotel,and guess what? I saw eight girls about my age and they are all playing and chatting,and I can hear their voices.

"Hey look! A female Michael Jackson impersonater!"

I facepalm at the words as soon as I heard it.

Here we go again.