Chapter 53

Taegan's pov

We were all in the restaurant now eating our breakfast,and I take a secret peek at all my new friends. Candice was just on my right eating,and Rosabelle was beside her. So was Angelica,Dominique,Alicius,Heidi,Sadie and Olivia.

I turn to stare back at Heidi though cause from the look on her face,she was a bit tense-easy,and I don't know if she was guilty of something or so on. I figured it was now the right time.

I lean in closer to my girlfriend,whispering to her, "Everest, I think we should make the announcement now." Everest nods in agreement before eating the last piece of egg yolk from her breakfast plate.

She then coughs to get the others' attentions,and I take my time to hold back my wide exciting smile that is now about to spread across my already red face. I mean,I'm just a bit nervous.

"Guys,I have an announcement to make! I know some of you won't like this,but who cares,right?" Olivia,Sadie and Alicius look at her with their eyebrows quirked,and I can't help but roll my eyes tentatively.

"Me and Taegan are now in a lesbian relationship. But don't think that we've done something sexual yet,because neither of us are prepared for the thing in bed." Everest has a stern expression. Well,just a bit.

I scan the others' faces;Olivia and her friends look shocked, Angelica,Dominique and Rosabelle had supporting smiles on their face,Candice just...stays calm and clap her hands. Then I look over at Heidi. The guilty looking one.

She was a bit surprised,but I can tell that she would want to protest.

"I knew it! I already knew from the very beginning! You two are perfect for each other!" She suddenly exclaims. Everest and I sigh in relief. Then I ask, "So,is anyone bothered?"

All of them shook their heads. Then that means they agree. I look at Candice. "You're not mad,pal?"
She smirks. "Nope. I'm happy she got you." I just roll my eyes,speechless at her answer.

"Hey,what are you guys waiting for? Kiss each other so we can see it!" Olivia shouts,raising her spoon and fork in the air,clapping it. Soon,they all cheered on us.

Me and Everest look at each other,and within that,we both kiss. They all cheer on us happily,but we're kinda worried that we're making such noise in the restaurant. But there's no one else aside from us,so who cares?

We parted,and my lover whisper to me, "I love you."

"I love you too."