Chapter 17

Taegan's pov

We watch as Miss Rochel flips open of some kind of a file book and skim through the papers,we just stand altogether in one spot waiting for our names to be called,or whatever that is.

I feel a thin presence beside me so I turn to the left,the girl still standing beside me calm as ever. She has black hair styled into a side braid secured by a black ribbon,black eyes,and her long sleeved dress is purple as you guys have known. She also wears black boots with purple close-ups and black long socks. She strikingly resembles Prince Rogers Nelson,and I literally almost lose my shit. I mean,I never remember seeing Michael Jackson and Prince together or...no,I never see them both together.

I can't remember her name,though. I must have not paid attention because Candice keeps pestering me. Hah,just like Eddie Murphy,I thought.

I was snapped back to reality by Miss Rochel's voice;I have to focus this time.

"Okay,I'm going to call out your names in pairs and I want to see you standing next to each other so I will check who had left out. After that,I will bring you to your rooms." Olivia respond with an 'okay' followed by Candice muttering something,but I can't hear that much. I was nervous to the bones. I hope I paired up with someone nice.

"Olivia Allenjessett and Sadie Earl."

Olivia and Sadie hi-five to each other. "Yes!"

"Heidi Tyler Rosso and Alicius Marco Douglas."

"Alright," both girls inclaims and they wrap their arms around each other's shoulders.

"Angelica Edith Marshall and Dominique Hermione Stearman."

I look to the left and saw Angelica with Dominique. Angelica strikingly resemble Elvis Presley. She has dark brown hair styled into twinbraids,dark brown eyes,wears a beige dress,white long socks and black shoes. And the most noticeable feature about her being similar to Elvis Presley; her smile.

"Candice Ralston and Rosabelle Whitley."

Candice sighs and reply with an 'okay' as she and Rosabelle stood by each other with their luggages. Which only left...

"And finally,Taegan Rudd and Everest Laurel Cambridge."

Sudden cheers and claps were heard from the others,and I take my time to turn beside me. I'm paired up with a girl who looks like Prince!

"No no no no no no no no no..." I shook my head trying to calm myself down. This is impossible. Me,looking strikingly similar to the King Of Pop,are paired up to be roommates with a girl who strikingly resembles the Purple Legend!

Nope,nope,nope,nope...Wrong way,wrong way.

"Okay,girls! Stay attach to your partner and follow me!"

They cheer again,mostly from Olivia and Sadie because they had some type of a friendship bondage. I was startled heartlessly when someone holds my hand out of the blue. I turn to the left again.

Yup,I'm definitely screwed...