Chapter 45

[FRIDAY]

Taegan's pov

Well,looks like it's another day.

I mean like,I know I wanted this to end super quick but if it does,I don't have quite the time to spend some minutes with my new buddies. They're all happy and hilarious,I must say.

Olivia,Sadie,Alicius and Heidi probably went to play in the open field again,while I think Dominique,Angelica and Rosabelle were doing their own activities inside the hotel. As for Candice and Everest,I didn't know where the hell are they.

As for me in case anyone is curious,I'm just chilling at the place we gathered for a friendly conversation for the first time where we get to know each other. And right by then, we would gather here for conversations after another.

I'm just by myself now,since I don't want to do anything that'll make me sweat. That is until Dominique comes along. She must've seen me so lonely.

"Hey there. You good?"

"Yeah,I am."

"So,how's it with Everest? I heard from Candice that you're both in a..."

I quirk my eyebrows a little annoyingly. "Relationship?"

"Yes."

I click my tongue in annoynance. That girl's mouth is sure a chatterbox thingy.

I shake my head a little,letting Dominique know that I'm not into it yet. Well,not entirely. "We're not so sure about that yet."

"I gotta say that it escalated quick. You both just knew each other for a few weeks and now it's like she's completely into you."

"I know. Time flew by pretty fast." We both giggle at my own response.

"Well,I hope it goes well enough though." I widen my eyes at her 'break a leg' lament. "Wait,you didn't mind the fact that Everest's homosexual?"

"I support lgbt,so I'm not either homophobic or anything. But if you want to let the others know,make it a surprise first."

"When our relationship...is official?"

"Yup."

I stare forward and let out a heavy sigh. I don't want to destroy Everest's pride,but if I were to change my sexuality, how the fuck am I gonna do this?