Chapter 16

Taegan's pov

"Okay,everyone! Since all of you are already here,let's go in for a further organization," Miss Rochel explain to all of us. I look around and seems like everybody is here,including the one girl who wears purple dress.

We all went inside the hotel. I was lucky to have my hoodie on because the air inside was cold as heck,having no idea why either the air conditioner has to be that big,or is it just me?

"Girls,please sit on the couch. You're going to introduce yourself to everyone and tell them which celebrity you resemble to," Miss Rochel said again,looking at us. We did as she ordered and sit next by each other. I was sitting between Candice and the girl who wears purple;God, seriously?

A girl comes out and stood in front of the rest of us,and I stare at her. She has dark brown long hair,hazel dark green eyes,wore a long sleeved button up black shirt,black skirt, black long socks and black ankle boots. Her smile is pretty wide;she could be in a comedy show.

"Hi! My name is Alicius Marco Douglas. Can anyone try to guess who do I resemble to?" I was about to raise my hand but Sadie was pretty quick. "Shawn Mendes!"

"Correct!"

We laugh and clap our hands. Olivia cups her mouth with her hands and let out a 'woo' which results in Candice laughing contagiously. Alicius,huh. Pretty unique name but very rare.

The next girl appears,trying to stop her giggles. Some of us did giggle with her because it sounded funny,and Sadie let out a tweet tweet. Can any of you stop with this madness?!

She has auburn red hair,light blue eyes,wore a short sleeved button up dark blue shirt,jeans and white sneakers. "Hey everyone. My name is Dominique Hermione Stearman,and people kept saying that I look like Ed Sheeran."

Some of us cheers,and Olivia shouts, "You really are!" Dominique laughs.

Another girl comes out,and she was pretty slick and decent. She has black hair styled into a side ponytail,olive green eyes,wore an orange hoodie,white skirt,black pants and brown shoes. "Hello. HELLO!" We all reply to her the loudest we can,and she gives a thumbs up. "My name is Heidi Tyler Rosso,which everyone thought I look like Charlie Puth." We clap again,she really does look like Charlie Puth.