Chapter 32

-time skip-

Taegan's pov

As all of us gather in the restaurant to wait for our breakfasts to come,I nod my head only looking down to hide the redness that's still pastering around my face.

I dare not to look up at anyone,not even at Candice or...

Everest.

Gosh,did anyone see what was going on last night? We were both on the bed and she gently kiss me,but I don't know why it was all so sudden. I mean,we've just fucking met and now she was treating me like she known me for years.

Angelica must've shouted my name,because I was daydreaming and I think she is trying to call me for like a hundred times.

"Taegan! Are you feeling alright?" She ask me,a little bit of glimmering worry in her eyes. Should I say yes or answer the opposite? Um,think I'll stick with the positive since I don't want to make my new friends worried.

"Yeah,I am. Why?"

Dominique quirks her eyebrow a little. "Your face looks like it's heating up." I widen my eyes as I touch my cheek. Yup, it's still warm. I nervously chuckles as I slowly look downwards again. And then someone kick my leg under the table.

God damn it,Everest.

I can still hear her voice even if I'm trying not to stare at her. "Deal with it." The tone of her voice was soothing yet it gave me goosebumps,because I know that she's homo.

And she's aiming for me.