Chapter 19

-time skip-

Taegan's pov

It was already night time and Miss Rochel informed us to gather at the restaurant next to the hotel. It's a very granduer type of restaurant and I bet tourists would love to go here.

We sat together around the huge round dining table as though we're attending a wedding day,but just by looking around seeing there's no one here except for us,it's totally peaceful. Soft music were played and I don't know where it came from,probably from a radio.

"Hey,Taegan," I hear Rosabelle call my name,so I turn to look at her. "Yes,what is it?"

"Which school are you from?" She ask,and I bit my lips before answering.

"Mainwood Girls Middle School."

Olivia claps her hands to get my attention. "Really? I'm previously from Mainwood as well! Too bad I was transfered though."

I giggle. The others had been doing their own thing. Candice was sitting on my right whilst Everest was on the left,and when I look at both of them it's starting to get awkward.

Holy shit,this is way more weird than I think.

Candice leans in closer to me. "You were lucky to have Cambridge as your roommate. She is super rich,ya' know?" I almost spit my water out that I was drinking. Super rich, what type of crap is she talking about?

"I heard her mansion is as big as the hotel we're staying in. If you don't believe me,ask her. Also..." I stare at her waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"She is secretly a playgirl."

I widen my eyes and attempt to hold back my screams,then whip my head to the other side to gaze at Everest. This girl is not scared to lose her virginity?

"Be careful. She's gay."
"Stop it!" I almost want to smack Candice on her shoulder. Is that the reason why everyone suddenly cheered on us? I look like Michael Jackson and she look like Prince,which may be pretty coincidential but my roommate is a homo playgirl! She's not going to do anything to me,isn't she?

"The meals are here!" Dominique said snapping me back to reality. The dinner meals was served right in front of our eyes and I heard cussing from Alicius;wonder why she hadn't get into trouble.

We started eating,and were told by Miss Rochel that we can do anything we want,cause this camping programme didn't have any activities,it's just an event for us to get along.

And if we're going back to our rooms,guess I have to deal with Everest myself.