Chapter 28

Taegan's pov

After dinner,Miss Rochel told us we can go to the studio to occupy ourselves with entertainment. I never knew there was a studio in this hotel. Most hotels I stayed in doesn't have that place.

So we spend one hour in the studio. Not only there's so much space for dancing and running and all that,there's even a karoeke section. And there's also a dancing arcade type of game where you dance following the moves on the screen.

Olivia,Sadie,Alicius and Heidi occupy themselves with the karoeke section,while Candice,Dominique and Rosabelle totally had fun with the arcade dancing. Me,Everest and Angelica just stood and watch. I'm not at all inactive but if these guys tell me to sing a Michael Jackson song,I will not. Because it's embarrasing since I can only hit the normal range of high notes,not the King Of Pop's level.

So I'm just gonna be quiet and not say anything. But of course,that Eddie Murphy look-alike girl always blow my cover.

"Yo,MJ girl. There's Michael Jackson The Experience game too. Why don't you try it?" She ask me with a sarcastic tone. I could've stick my middle finger out at her. But then,Dominique made it even more worse.

"Hey guys,wanna see Taegan dance?"

And they cheer for me.

I look at Everest hoping she would help me with something,but oh my god,she's useless. How long am I going to stand being here?

"I know. Don't let me dance to that,but I got a challenge,"I said,having got an idea.

"Each of us will moonwalk from the end of the studio to the other."