Chapter 24

Taegan's pov

After breakfast,we went outside of the hotel to a nearby park,where there is a place for us to sit in and have a chat, maybe for an hour or two.

Me,Everest,Candice,Rosabelle,Angelica and Dominique sat down,while Sadie,Olivia,Alicius and Heidi played tags in the open field.

I gotta say that this is fun,as long as you don't keep saying to yourself that the people around you are complete strangers. Like you think that they are not worthy to befriend with.

"So,what are we going to talk about here?" Dominique ask, shrugging her shoulders. "Anything that's random?" Angelica smiles before replying, "Let's talk about our reactions when we found out we look like the celebrities they always mention."

Candice scoffs. "Like Sadie resembling so much like Justin Bieber? Pleaaase,she could be more better than him."

Oh god,here we go again.

"I agree. Even if Sadie has Justin's look,I think I like her personality better. She's so funny!" Angelica inclaims. I giggle for no actual reason,but Everest giggles as well so this is no problem.

"Sadie Earl Bieber. Sounds perfect," Dominique mutters. I look at her quietly. "Dominique as a girl version of Ed Sheeran almost had me dead. Like,your eyes are almost the same as him." The others laugh as Dominique puts her hands in some type of stop motion. "No doubt,my parents had their souls outta them when they saw me." We laugh for a while. Then,Rosabelle starts speaking. "Angelica,what about you? You resemble like Elvis Presley."

"Uhhh..." We stare at her,waiting for an answer. "This is something that I don't want to tell you guys,but fine. I surrender." Me and Candice raises our eyebrow. What in the goddamn is she saying?

"I was posting a picture of me sitting on the roof of my dad's car while holding a hot dog,in Instagram. And then there's tons of comments,probably one point sometning k,and majority of them said I look so much like Elvis Presley. And I was like, 'Okay. Well,my dad listens to Elvis Presley songs but I'm just minding my own business.' " We laugh again.

"So,no one is gonna talk about Rosabelle resembling so much like Freddie Mercury?" I annoyingly ask,quirking my eyebrows. Like seriously,his songs are good as well and my mother sometimes listen to it.

Rosabelle fans herself with her hands. "Guys,I don't want to talk about this." She let out a sigh. "Well,my uncle is a fan of Freddie Mercury,and he often says how much I look like him. I don't really believe it,but after he sent a picture of me,oh my god. The Internet goes gaga after that."

I nod. Well,turns out that I have a major problem than these guys are.

"Taegan,what about you?" Candice asks. The others starts staring at me.

Shit.