Is it really you?

After Tony sacrificed himself, Pepper and Peter weren't themselves. Peter moved into the compound as his Aunt May died when the apartment block collapsed.

Peter was in class. It has been a few day since he came back from space but the school said that if he didn't come the school would give his place to a pupil on the waiting list.

The teacher droned on but Peter wasn't listening. He was thinking of when he got snapped away, when he came back, when he got a hug from Tony Stark and when Mr Stark snapped away Thanos and he died.

The teacher suddenly stopped talking and the class stared at a figure in the class. Peter didn't notice. He was busy looking at the picture of him and Mr Stark with his internship certificate.

"Kid?"

Peter froze. The only person who called him Kid was Mr Stark. But he was dead. Well at least he thought he was.

"Underoos?"

"Mr Stark?"

"Kid how many times do I have to tell you to call me Tony."

"How do I know it's really you and not one of Mysterios illusions?"

"Well you were the only person to ever refuse the offer to be an Avenger. And I took your suit off you in hopes to get you to stop being Spider-Man but you just went out in your homemade suit and had an entire warehouse dropped on you. May nearly killed me when she found out.
I also know how you felt everything when that shrivelled purple grape face snapped you away.
You died in my arms Kid. I'll never forget your face when you said 'I'm sorry'.
It's really me Kid. I'm back"

Peter started tearing up.
"Mr Stark! I missed you. Pepper and Morgan will be so happy that you're back!"
Peter ran up to Tony and hugged him whilst the class and teacher looked on in astonishment. Tony immediately hugged back, scared that he was going to lose him again.

"Wait so Penis Parker wasn't lying when the said that he knew Tony Stark?"

"Of course he wasn't. He's like my Kid. There's a word for when a child loses loses their parents and that's Orphan but when a parent loses their child there isn't a word because it's too much pain. Pete died in my arms and I can't get his face out of my head when he dusted away. You bully my Kid and I'll make sure all of the Avengers are at your door." 
Tony turned to Peter
"Hey Kid. How's May and Happy. They still dating?"

Peter looked sad
"Happys fine but Aunt May. She died. The apartment block collapsed and she was crushed."

"Oh Underoos"

"I'm staying at the compound with Pepper and Morgan and it's amazing Tony"

"You finally called me Tony. After what, 4, 5 years"

The two left the classroom and out of the school. Tony called one of his suits and Peter got his Iron Spider suit on but with no mask. He wanted everyone to know who he was. That he was just a teen who risks his life everyday to save people who don't like him.

Whilst the two were flying and swinging to the compound, the ghost of Stan Lee flew up to the bosses of Disney and Sony and said:

"If you punks don't work it out and let Spider-Man stay in the MCU I will haunt you for the rest of your lives!"

"Y-Yes Sir! We will"

The bosses managed to work everything out and Spider-Man and Peter Parker stayed in the MCU as the future Tony Stark and Iron Man.

Hello this is my new one shot book which is basically gonna be ideas that I have.

—Penguin🐧