Paparazzi

I kinda made May bad in this. Sorry :(
Also no Pepperony, it's Stony! :)

Everyone wondered why Tony Stark hated the paparazzi. The reason is something that only he, Rhodey and few paparazzis that he threatened to stay quiet, knows.

Tony had a son. A beautiful young boy with bright brown eyes, fluffy and curly brown hair and had the ability to cheer his father up. His name was Peter.

When Tony was in his playboy days, he met a young woman called Mary Fitzpatrick. They slept together once and Mary fell pregnant. She decided to not call Tony about her being pregnant so she met her husband, married him and then told him she was pregnant.

When Peter was two, Mary and her husband Richard, died in a plane crash. There was no one to look after him until Social Services took his DNA and matched with Tony. Tony looked after him until he was six, which was when he was kidnapped.

They decided to go out for a McDonald's, Tony took his less expensive car and drove him and Peter to a McDonald's.

It was quiet and they found a table by itself in a corner. He told Peter to sit quietly and he got up to order their meal.

Peter got a happy meal and Tony got a cheeseburger.

When Peter had finished his apple juice, Tony took his hand and went back to the car.

But they got ambushed by some paparazzis. They crowded Tony and Peter, kept asking questions and Peter got lost in the commotion.

"Daddy?!"
Peter had shouted.

Tony didn't feel small hands in his large hand and looked around for Peter. He pushed the paparazzis out of the way. He couldn't find him.

Ever since then, Tony had a hatred for the paparazzi. When the Avengers got together and after they finished the very first mission they had, they were crowded by the paparazzis. That day also happened to be the 5 year anniversary of losing Peter.

Tony grumbled and pushed his way past them, not caring if he hurt anyone. He flew back to his tower and went down to his lab.

The team were surprised that Tony pushed past the paparazzis, they thought that he would be basking in their praise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been ten years since Peter Stark went missing and Tony had been coping terribly.

Luckily he hadn't touched a drop of alcohol. Not even at parties or big events. It was always apple juice.

"Hey Tones, are you alright?"
Steve asked.

"No. It's been ten years Steve. Ten years since I've seen him."
Tony said, trying not to cry.

"Seen who?"
Steve asked.

He wondered if it was an old boyfriend but if it was, Tony would have told Steve that.

"I'm going to tell you something that no one knows. You better keep it a secret or I will blast you into space."
Tony warned.

"Ok I won't tell anyone."

"I had a son. He was the most amazing son in the world. He was only six years old when I lost him. It was his birthday and he wanted a McDonald's, so I drove him to the farthest away McDonalds that was within 70 miles and got him food. It went surprisingly good and we enjoyed ourselves. Then it was time to go home. We left the place and the paparazzis surrounded us. Somehow his hand let go of mine and he got lost. I searched around for him and I couldn't find him. Ever since then I hated the paparazzis."