Request 9

This was requested by nm_2004 and I hope you like it :)

"Mr Stark! Please don't take my suit away again! Please!"
Peter cried.

"Then you shouldn't have gone after that guy Parker."

"I'm nothing without this suit! Please Mr Stark! Don't take it away. Please."

"If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it."
Tony said.

"Mr Stark."
Peter said, his voice cracking.

"No."
Tony said.

Peter stood up from the stool, slammed his pass on the table and stormed out of the lab and out of the compound and into the baltic weather outside.

~~~

When Peter opened his door to the apartment, he was drenched from the rain and the snow that later fell.

He closed the door and slid down it. Peter didn't have to worry about May finding him like this, she was on a long business trip for the next two months. (I didn't kill her off!)

Peter breathed heavily, with the tears threatening to fall down.

He sat like that for about ten minutes before shakily standing up. Peter went into the bathroom and put the shower on. He undressed and stood underneath the lukewarm water for a few seconds before picking the shampoo up and lathering it into his hair.

He rinsed the shampoo out, got the body wash and washed his body.

He rinsed the soap off, switched the shower off and got out.

Peter picked up his towel and dried himself off before getting dressed into his pyjamas.

He went into his room and flopped onto his bed. Peter climbed underneath the covers and fell asleep soon after.

~~~

Peter woke up thanks to his alarm and got out of bed.

He got dressed, brushed his teeth, grabbed his school bag and went to school.

~~~

"Hey Ned."
Peter said.

"Hey Pete. I've got some bad news."
Ned said.

"What is it Ned?"

"My Dad got a new job that pays much better than his old job. And that means we have to move to England."
Ned said.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry man but I'll try and talk to you everyday like we do."
Ned said.

"Ok. When are you moving?"

"End of this week. I only found out last night."
Ned said.

"It's not your fault Ned. I'll miss you though."
Peter said.

"I'll miss you too."
Ned said.

"Hah. Gay!"
Flash shouted.

"Leave us alone Flash."
Ned said.

The bell rang and they went to their class.

~~~1 month later~~~

Peter hadn't seen if talked to Mr Stark since he took away his suit. And now he's forced to go the compound. Where Mr Stark lives.

Curse his Parker luck.

~~~

"Hello, I'm Rick and I'm your tour guide for today. Please pick up a pass so that you can go through the scanners."
Rick said.