Explosion part 2

This is instead of 3. Delirium because I don't know what to do for that one and I've googled what it means and it didn't make sense.

"Boss, Peter Parker is in hospital."
FRIDAY said.

The team were just finished with the mission that they were on. It only required the Avengers so Peter could stay home.

"What?!"

"He was fighting a criminal when the man took a bomb out. The bomb killed the criminal and it put Mr Parker in hospital."

"Already heading to the hospital Stark."
Natasha said who was flying the ship.

"Thanks."

"God kid, I leave you alone for three days and you end up in hospital."
Tony thought.

~~~

"Where is Peter Parker?"
Tony asked the receptionist.

"He is currently in ICU. Only family can visit him at the moment Mr Stark."
The receptionist said as if a group of superheroes and a billionaire walking into the hospital was a daily occurrence.

"Is there any way I can see him?"

"I'm afraid not sir but Mr Parker's aunt is in the room. I am sure if you are able to contact her you can see how Mr Parker is doing."

"Ok thank you."
Tony went to the others.

"We can't see him but I have his aunts number so I can call her and see how he is doing."
Tony sat down on one of the chairs and Natasha and Steve followed suit.

He pulled out his phone and rang Mays number.

"Hey May. I heard what happened and I'm at the hospital. How is he?"

"Not good. The doctors aren't sure if he's going to wake up."
May said.

"I've got an idea. I'm gonna hang up but I'll call you in five minutes."
Tony hanged up and went back to the reception.

"I'm sorry Mr Stark. You cannot see Mr Parker."

"I know but I talked to Peters aunt and she said that the doctors aren't sure if he's gonna wake up and that got me thinking. Let me take him to the hospital in the tower. There he can get the best treatment."

"I will phone the doctor sir."
The receptionist rang the doctor.

Tony waited patiently for the man to get off the phone.

"The doctor will be here in a minute. Please go and sit back down."

Tony listened to what the man said and sat back down.

"Mr Stark? I'm Doctor Lynch, I am in charge of Mr Parker's well being. I understand you want to take him back to the Avengers tower."

"Yes. We have better equipment and Peter has a higher metabolism and we have doctors that are used to treating people with higher metabolisms."

"I understand Mr Stark. When will the doctors be ready?"

"As soon as you say that I can take Peter to the tower."

"Ok. I will make sure that Mr Parker will be ready for transport."
The doctor left and Tony pulled his phone out again.

"Doctor Cho? Get the Med-Bay ready."
Tony pocketed his phone and left the building.

"Where's he going?"
Steve asked.

"He managed to get the doctor to agree to let the doctors at the tower to look after Peter."
Natasha said, standing up.

"Ok."
They left the hospital waiting area.

~~~

When Peter opened his eyes up, a bright light was shining right in front of him. He closed his eyes and groaned in pain.

"FRI, dim the lights."
Someone said.

The next time Peter opened his eyes it wasn't as bright as it was.

He looked to his left to see Vision, Natasha and Wanda. He looked to his right to see Tony, May and Bucky.

"Hi."
Peter said.

"How're you feeling?"
May asked.

"Like I was hit with a truck."

"Well you were hit with a bomb mister."

"Was I? Oh yeah. That hurt like a buttcheek on a stick."
Vision sniggered at that.

"I am terribly sorry, I am basically the internet so I know exactly what vine Mr Parker is referencing."
Vision apologised.

"Aw come on Mr Robot Man, why'd you hafta tell Mr Stark?"

"I apologise Mr Parker."

"You're forgiven Mr Robot Man. I forgot your name, is it JARVIS? No, that ain't right. I got it! It's Bob!"
Peter looked so proud of himself.

"He's high on pain killers."
Tony whispered.

"Huh? Why are we whispering?"
Peter whispered loudly.

"Nothing Peter. How bout you go back to sleep."

"Ok."
Peter immediately fell asleep.

Has anyone ever watched Two Doors Down? It's fucking amazing and one of the main characters is gay and has a boyfriend. It's a Scottish show so not sure if anyone else outside of the UK will get it.

Also my brother made me feel self-conscious about my weight when I already found out I'm also fucking anorexic 🙃🙃

—Penguin🐧