Part title

Mostly when I see these types of one shots, Steve is the one to cheat but I wanna do something different. Stony, IronStrange, WinterFalcon, Romanogers.

Peter Stark-Rogers was sitting in his room next to his parents room when he heard an argument starting. That wasn't uncommon nowadays, usually there was about two to three fights a week.

This one was a new argument. One that Peter hadn't heard before.

"Tony, why did you cheat on me? I thought you loved me
Steve's broken voice said.

"I do! It was just a drunk mistake."

"Then why did you go back to him? Why? Was our sex not good enough for you? Did he give you everything I couldn't? Was he better than me?"

"To be honest Steve, yeah, the sex I had with Stephen was much better than ours and he treated me better then you did. I want a divorce. And I want full custody of Peter."

"What? No, he's my son as well! You can't do that! The court will deem you unfit to have full custody because of your past."

"Not if I pay them."
Peter couldn't take it anymore.

He burst into his parents room.

"Dad, why did you cheat on papa?"
Peter asked, tears in his eyes.

"You're not understanding me kid, I wasn't-"

"Don't call me kid!"

"Ok fine, Peter go back to your room or you're grounded."

"No. You cheated on papa, so I'm not listening to whatever you say."

"Peter, go and find Bucky and stay with him. I'll be back in about twenty minutes."
Steve softly said to his son.

"Ok papa."
Before he left, Peter threw the dirtiest look Tony and Steve had ever seen at Tony.

~~~~~~~~

Peter found Bucky in the kitchen with Natasha.

"Hey Pete. How are you?"
Peter didn't answer, he just threw himself into Bucky's arms.

"Woah woah hey, what's wrong?"
Bucky asked.

"Dads been cheating on papa."
Peter cried out, unable to keep the tears in once he was in his uncles arms.

"What?"
Natasha said suddenly.

"Dads been cheating on papa. I don't know how long but I heard their argument, went into the room and papa told me to find Bucky."
Peter sniffled.

"Hey it's alright now. Let's go to my room ok? It's far away from your parents room so you won't hear them arguing."
Bucky said softly.

Bucky lifted the crying teen into his arms and went to his room, leaving Natasha in the kitchen.

~~~~~~

"Hey babe."
Sam said, reading his book.

"Hey, could you maybe leave us alone? Once Steve comes, I'll tell you everything."

"No it's fine, he can stay."
Peter mumbled.

"Ok. You can stay."

"What happened?"
Sam asked.

"Not sure exactly but from what Peter is telling me, Tony has been cheating on Steve."

"What? For how long?"

"Don't know. Just heard about it."
Bucky laid the crying teen on the bed next to Sam before lying down as well.

"Do you want to take a nap Pete? To take your mind off of everything?"