Ashes

This has nothing to do with Endgame or IW.
I have no idea if Queens and New York have busses but for this story they have busses.
Also there is mentions of underage smoking but it's not Peter smoking.

"Hey kid. I can't pick you up after school. You have the take the bus to the compound sorry."
Happy said before hanging up.

He was waiting at the bus stop for the next bus when it finally arrived about half an hour.

"Em, to-to upstate New York please."
Peter said.

"That'll be $7."
Peter handed the money over to the bus driver and sat down near the front.

At first there wasn't anything wrong, the kids at the back were blasting loud music but it wasn't to bad for Peters sensitive hearing.

About 5 minutes later, Peter started smelling smoke.

"Oi, pass the lighter, I need to light my fag."
He heard.

Peter opened a few windows but it didn't help. He turned around to see who was smoking and seen about 9 people, all younger than Peter (he's 16) smoking.

"Oi! You got a problem?"
One of the smaller boys asked.

"Co-could you please stop smoking?"
He asked politely

"Co-could you please stop smoking?"
The younger boy mocked.

"Hell no. You chose to get on the bus you have to deal with it!"
Another boy shouted.

Peter turned away not wanting to get into a fight and covered his nose with his sleeve.

The trip to upstate New York took about 30 minutes (I don't know how long it would actually take I don't live in New York or America) and by the time Peter got of the bus he was coughing and wheezing.

"He-"
Tony was cut of by coughing.

"Peter are you all right?"
Tony asked.

"The-cough- re was kids smok-cough-ing on the bus."
Peter coughed out.

"How old?"
Tony asked

"Younger than me."

Tony's eyes widened but he decided to not comment on how old they were.

"Do you want a drink?"
He asked instead.

"Yeah please thanks"

So it's the tatty holidays now so I'm off school for 2 weeks so I might post more than what I would originally post

—Penguin