Fury singing 'Let it go'

spideymanfan238 You asked for it and here it is.
When you see '•••' play the song. (You have to swipe after the photo)

It was the Avengers karaoke night and they somehow managed to get Nick Fury and Maria Hill to join in and that was rare.

So far Thor had done 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash (amazing song btw), Tony did 'Iron Man' by Black Sabbath, T'Challa did 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance, because quite frankly, teenagers do scare the shit out of him, Shuri did 'Barbie Girl' because she was dared to by Peter who had done Spider-Man's theme tune made by fans (the 1:01 version).

Natasha did 'Black Widow' by Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora, Clint sang 'Hawkeyes Power' (the song that Jeremy sang) with Natasha cheering him on (voice cracks as well), Bucky and Loki were forced up together where they both sang 'Tequila' and flipped everyone off at the end.

Wanda and Maria sang 'Salute' by Little Mix (I hate Little Mix so much but this is one of the only songs that I can listen to),Vision sang 'A Real Boy' from Pinocchio and Pepper sang '9-5' by Dolly Parton (another great country singer btw).

Steve sang 'Star Spangled Banner' of course he did, he's Captain America, Bruce didn't sing, he lost his voice after an experiment went wrong, Sam sang 'Birds' by Imagine Dragons (Incase you didn't notice, I like Imagine Dragons and Johnny Cash), Scott sang 'The Ants Go Marching One By One' because he's an ant and Hope sang 'Run the World' by Beyoncé (when I was searching up powerful female songs I clicked on a thing that said the most touching songs ever and at no4 is 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash which is amazing and then clicked on a thing that said the no1 most depressing song is 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash and then I clicked on a thing that said what is the most suicidal music and it says that country music fans have the highest suicide rate and I'm sitting here listening to country music having been raised in a country/rock loving household 🙃).

And surprising everyone Fury sang 'Let it go' from Frozen. The pirate stood up wearing a replica of the dress that Elsa is wearing in the movie.

••• (play music)

The music started playing and Fury stood at the side, walking in with a fan at the other side, making his cape flap around. He took one glove of and threw it at Starks face.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight."
Fury sang in an almost perfect voice to the singer who sings 'Let it go'.

"Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looked like, I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside (there's a storm happening outside as I'm writing this)
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in
Don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel
Don't let them know
Well, know they know!"
Fury ripped the other glove off and it flew and somehow hit Stark in the face again.

"Hey!"
Stark shouted but everyone shushed him.

"Let it go!
Let it go!
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go!
Let it go!
Turn away and slam the door."
And incase you were wondering, yes, Fury did in fact do all of the actions. All. Actions.

"I don't care
What they're going to say!
Let the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyway."
Fury ripped the cape off and it again, managed to end up in Starks face.

"It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free!
Let it go!
Let it go!
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go!
Let it go!
You'll never see me cry!
Here I stand, and here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!"
Fury did all the actions that were required for the song. And surprised people with his excellent singing voice. A few people started cheering.

"My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiralling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallises like an icy blast
I'm never going back. The past is in the past!"
Fury took off a small crown that someone no one noticed that was their and a blonde wig cane tumbling down. He ran his hands through it.

"Let it go!
Let it go!
And I'll rise like the break of dawn."
His bland dress turned into a shimmery dress, just like Elsa's.

"Let it go!
Let it go!"
A long bridal like veil came down from the shoulders of the dress.

"That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyway."

By the end everyone is shocked. Who knew Fury could sing?!

Clint stood up and started clapping slowly. Natasha and Maria joined in. Vision and Wanda next. Thor, Bruce, Loki and Bucky next. Pepper and Hope started clapping after. Scott and T'Challa stood up. Shuri and Peter next and Steve and Tony being the last ones standing up and clapping.

Everyone started cheering. Fury started doing mock bows.

"Alright! Quite down! You've had your fun!"
Fury shouted.

"Let it go! Let it go!"
Stark shouted.

"Stark, you are on thin ice."
Bad idea.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!"
The two Gen Z's screamed.

***

The headlines the next day were: 'Head of S.H.I.E.L.D can sing?' 'Leaked video of Nicholas J Fury, head of S.H.I.E.L.D, singing 'Let it go'!' And other stuff like that.

"STARK!!"
Fury screamed.

He will never live this down. Ever.

1000 words! It was 998 and I added the ever at the end and the 'J' between Nicholas and Fury because Nick Fury's full name is Nicholas J Fury.
Also incase you couldn't tell, this is my favourite emoji 🙃

—Penguin🐧🙃