What the hell?

Scott had the task of looking after Shuri and Peter after losing a bet. He was actually looking forward to looking after them as he wanted to see what they think of so that he can be prepared for when his daughter is a teen.

~~~~~~~~~

"So like, I kept getting these emails selling penis enlargement pills. It said 'Get a bigger penis without needing any surgery.' I don't know how but they stopped sending the emails."
Peter said.

"But like, if a woman took dick enlargement pills, would a dick grow out of her vagina?"
Shuri asked seriously.

"Like she would take a few then bam! A tiny dick growing out of her vagina."

"What the hell?"
Scott asked.

The teenagers ignored him and continued talking.

"Then she can be with a man or a woman cos she has both a vagina and a dick."
Peter said.

Shuri's kimoyo beads beeped.

"I've got to go, T'Challa wants me back. Bye peasants!"
Shuri sashayed away.

"Bye Scott."
Peter said, retreating back to his room.

"What the hell? What the hell what the hell what the hell?"
Scott's mind was officially blown.

So like this was a serious conversation between me and my friend, and our other friend was just walking with us so she had no say in it so I just put Scott in as her. (I was Shuri and Peter was my friend)

—Penguin