9. Shackled

Did anyone know that??

Or that????

Peter and the team were shackled against the walls in a cell. The Vulture had captured them when they were trying to take down the group.

"Is anyone left outside that can save us?"
Peter asked.

"Yeah. One."
Tony said.

"Who?"
Steve asked.

"Well, technically two if you count his sister as well."
Tony said more to himself.

"Oh."
Steve said.

"Shut up!"
A voice screamed.

~~~

A gargled scream was heard outside the cell and the door was kicked open.

A person came in and cut the teams shackles off.

"Knew you'd get us."
Tony said.

"Of course. When my sister heard that Spider-Man was captured as well, she sent me here immediately."

"Oh my god T'Challa! Why!"
Peter heard the voice from T'Challas ear piece.

"Sorry sister."
Everyone could tell that T'Challa wasn't sorry.

~~~

"So you're Spider-Man?"
Shuri asked Peter who was still masked.

"Yeah."

"Ok. I've got some theories on who you actually are. It's down to two people. A boy called Eugene 'Flash' Thompson and Peter Parker, both from MidTown Tech."

"How?"

"Easy. I stalked you for about three months and took a record of what places you were patrolling and narrowed it down to the two boys."
Shuri said.

"Mr Stark! Can I show Shuri my real identity?"
Peter shouted over to Tony.

"Sure!"

Peter took his mask off and Shuri cheered.

"Yes! I knew it was you!"

"How did you know it was me?"

"Eugene didn't match up with the heights exactly but I still put him down because he was a fan of Spidey and I thought that he posted all of that stuff to make sure that people don't find out that he was Spidey if he was Spidey."

"Cool."

"I know from your record from your school that you're extremely smart so come on, you're coming with me to Wakanda to build some stuff and blow some stuff up."

Again, not very angsty. I thought today was Sunday not Saturday. I have another day for not doing any shitty school work! Yay! I fucking hate school and you all know that art teacher I was ranting about, Miss Slaven? Well she replied to my comment saying 'hand it in on the classroom.' Like bitch where exactly on the fucking classroom? There's like ten fucking assignments about that fucking drawing!!

I think taking Art was a mistake (: probably should've taken PE because I like PE or woodwork but then students who need woodwork wouldn't be able to take it so idk I can't make any changes changes to my timetable.

—Penguin🐧