Request 11

I've changed it slightly but it's still kinda similar. This was requested by JessieLaxton and I hope this is good!
I'll tell you when to play the song (the second slide)

Anthony 'Tony' Rogers-Barnes was the son of the two most powerful mafia bosses in the world, Steve Rogers-Barnes and James 'Bucky' Rogers-Barnes and he's expected to take over from them when they die or get too old. But Tony doesn't want to take over the family business, he didn't like that stuff.

You see, Tony loves singing and his personal guard, James 'Rhodey' Rhodes helps him hide it from his fathers.

~~~

"Tony."
Steve said.

"Yes Dad?"
Tony asked.

"Your aunts and uncles are coming over for dinner. Then there will be a talk on when you will be taking over."
Steve said.

"Ok Dad. What time?"

"Eight."
Steve said and left Tony's room.

"We'll have enough time for a practice right?"
Tony asked Rhodey.

"Yeah."
Rhodey said.

~~~

(Play music now!)

"Right here, right now."
Tony sang.

"I put the offer out, I don't wanna chase you down I know you see it. You run, with me and I can cut you free out of the drudgery and walls you keep in."
Tony sang.

"So trade in typical for something colourful. And if it's crazy, live a little crazy. You can play it sensible, a king of conventional, or you can risk it all and see."

"Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play? Cause I got what you need so come with me and take the ride, it'll take you to the other side cause you can do like you do or you can do like me, stay in the cage or you finally take the key! Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly, it'll take you to the other side."
Tony stopped singing.

"Okay my friend, you wanna cut me in. Well I hate to tell you but it just won't happen. So thanks, but no I think I'm good to go cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in. Now I admire you, and that whole show you do, you're onto something, really it's something."
Rhodey sang.

"But I live among the swells, and we don't pick up peanut shells, I'll have to leave that up to you. Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play? Cause I got what I need and I don't wanna take the ride. I don't need to see the other side. So go and do like you do, I'm good to do like me, ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key. Oh, damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine. I don't need to see the other side."
Rhodey sang.

"Now is this really how you'd like to spend your days? Whiskey and misery and parties and plays?"
Tony sang.

"If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town. Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns."
Rhodey sang.

"But you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little. Just let me give you the freedom to dream and it'll wake you up, and cure your aching, take your walls and start 'em breaking. Now that's a deal that seems worth taking. But I guess I'll leave that up to you."
In the pause, the two didn't realise that Tony's parents and aunts and uncles were gathered at the door because they heard two people singing beautifully.

"Well it's intriguing but to go would cost me greatly. So what percentage of the show would I be taking?"
Rhodey sang/asked.

"Fair enough, you'd want a piece of all the action. I'd give you seven, we could shake and make it happen."

"I wasn't born this morning, eighteen would be just fine."

"Why not just go ahead and ask for nickels on the dime."

"Fifteen."

"I'd do eight."

"Twelve."

"Maybe nine."

"Ten!"

The two paused and Tony patted his torso, as if he was looking for something. Rhodey sighed and took out a dollar bill and placed it on the table.

"Don't you wanna get away to a whole new part you're gonna play. Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride, to the other side. So if you do like I do, so if you do like me, forget the cage cause we know how to make the key. Oh, damn! Suddenly we're free to fly! We're going to the other side, so if you do like I do (to the other side) so if you do like me (we're going to the other side) cause if we do we're going to the other side. We're going to the other side."
They both sang and the music finished.

They were gasping at the end of the song.

"That was much better than the other times."
Tony said cheerfully.

"Yeah, guess we can finally go onto a new song. Kinda getting sick of listening to the song over and over again."
Rhodey said.

Bucky cleared his throat and the two froze in their spots.

"Dad, Pops, Uncle Sam, Uncle Clint, Uncle Peter, Uncle Bruce, Uncle Thor, Aunt 'Tasha, Aunt Wanda, Aunt Carol, Aunt Gamora."
Tony said.

"Since when have you been able to sing?"
Steve asked.

"I heard Rhodey singing along to a song when he was picking me up when I was younger and since then I've been learning to sing."
Tony said.

"Do you enjoy singing?"
Gamora asked.

"Yeah."
Tony said.

"Why didn't you tell us that you can sing?"
Bucky asked.

"I thought that you guys would tell me that I shouldn't sing, that that's what girls do."
Tony said sheepishly.

"We would never belittle you for something you enjoy, Tones. Your our son."
Steve said.

"Really?"
Tony asked.

"Of course Tones. You can go to proper singing lessons if you want. Maybe make a career out of singing, instead off taking over the Mafia."
Bucky said.

Tony ran up and hugged his fathers.

"Thank you."
Tony mumbled.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. It was something different and it was kinda cool to be honest.

—Penguin🐧