10. Unconscious

One of the Vultures men whacked a metal pole on the back off Peter's head when he was fighting the others and immediately went unconscious. They lifted him up, shoved him in a van and ran off.

~~~

"Boss, Mr Parker has been taken by the Vulture. Would you like me to track his suit?"
FRIDAY asked, interrupting Tony's music.

"What? Of course I want you to track his suit! Send the location to Mark 47." (Random Mark ok.)
Tony said, going into his 47th Iron Man armour.

"Yes Boss."
The location of Peter popped up and Tony took off.

~~~

Tony blasted down the wall and shot all of the men down.

Peter was still unconscious and Tony picked him up carefully and flew in the direction of the compound which was closer than the tower.

~~~

"Mis'er S'ark?"
Peter asked woozily.

"Hey kid, I'm right here."

"Ok. Ima sleep now. I'm takin' a nap. I'm going t'sleep. Goo'night."
Peter went back to sleep and Tony couldn't hold his smile back.

Of course his kid would try and recreate a vine when he was just waking up.

Very short because I had no idea what to do. Also I saw a Tik Tok on Facebook and it described me perfectly during this lockdown but sadly Wattpad doesn't allow us to add videos from our phones/devices so that's sad.

I am also working on Family part 3 and another one shot that I really like the idea off.

—Penguin🐧