Where Sam reassures Peter when the others are away.

⚠️⚠️ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. DO NOT READ IF THIS WILL TRIGGER THINGS. ⚠️⚠️
Peter and Tony don't have a father-son relationship, they are more like brothers in this one shot.

Peter and Sam barely get on together. Sam ignored Peter and left the room whenever he went in.

One day the team were all on a mission apart from Sam and Peter.
Sam left Peter in his room and he played video games, trying to beat Clint's record.

Peter was in his room, his wrists slowly bleeding from the cuts he made with the razor that was discarded in his bathroom. He locked the door and told FRIDAY to not tell Sam what he was doing. He webbed a rope to the ceiling and dragged his chair over to the rope. He slowly climbed up chair and stared at the rope.

'You're useless.'
'You're a burden.'
'Everyone will leave you, just like your parents and your aunt and uncle.'
'Nobody cares about you.'
'Nobody loves you.'
All those words were spoken by either Flash or Ned and Peter couldn't help but think that they were true.

Sam knocked on Peters door.
"Hey kid, do you want pizza? Or something else?"
He asked.

There wasn't any answer and Sam got slightly worried. He knocked again, more loudly incase Peter didn't hear him.

"Hey Peter! Do you want pizza for dinner!"
He nearly shouted.

Sam tried opening the door but it was locked. He tried slamming his shoulder into the door to open it but it didn't work.

"FRIDAY, can you open the door please?"

"Mr Parker asked me not to let you in."

"Override code: PB16SRBP."
Sam said. (The override code stands for Peter Benjamin, 16 is his age, Stark, Rogers, Barnes and Parker.)

FRIDAY let Sam in and he froze at what he saw. Peter was putting his head through the noose that he made when Sam rushed forward and took Peter into his arms. Peter started crying.

"Hey Peter. It's fine. Tell me what happened."

"Do-do yo-you ev-even lik-like me?"
Peter asked.

"Of course kid. I'm not used to being around this many people yet and it can take a while for me to warm up to people. I'm sorry if you thought that I didn't like you. What's wrong? You can tell me."
Sam reassured him.

"I've had-had eno-enough. I ke-keep get-get-getting bull-bullied an-and Ned-Ned star-started bull-bullying me n-now. I d-don't wan-want to liv-live in thi-this world."
Peter sputtered.

"Oh Peter."
Sam said whilst rocking backwards and forwards.

Sam slowly stood up and carried the too light arachnid down to the Med-Bay.

Sam started wrapping Peters wrists with bandages. When he was finished, Sam carried the boy up to the living area and put a movie on.

"Do you want anything to eat?"
He asked.

Peter shook his head.

"Are you sure? You need to eat something for your fast metabolism."

"I d-d-don't want anything right now."

"Ok. Let's watch the movie." 

Peter cuddled into Sams side and soon fell asleep. Sam followed him after 20 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~

The team can home from their mission, tired and covered in blood and mud. They all went into the living area and seen Sam and Peter snuggled into each other.