Never mix a spider, a princess and vines together

It was a perfect day in New York, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, the traffic was almost non existent. But of course there had to be a way to ruin this perfect day.

The Wakandan royal plane landed on the landing strip at the Avengers Compound and Queen Ramonda, King T'Challa, Princess Shuri and Okoye stepped out of the plane.

"Ah hello. It is nice to meet you Queen Ramonda, Okoye, nice to see you again T'Challa, Shuri."
Tony Stark greeted.

Shuri was busy typing on a tablet thing to greet Stark.

"Hello again Stark, it is great to meet you that isn't in such a dire moment."
T'Challa said.

The last time T'Challa and Tony Stark met was when the 'Civil War' fiasco was happening but luckily everyone put that behind them.

"Yes it is. Now come inside, I want you all to meet my intern, he is also Spider-Man."
Tony said.

The Wakandans followed Tony into the Compound. A boy with brown fluffy curly hair, big brown eyes and a small body sat on the sofa typing on his StarkPhone.

"Peter, can you please take your eyes up from the phone and greet our new guests."

"Yeah one second."

🅱️eter: I've got to go, my dad is making me meet some boring people from a country

Ri-Ri: Same with me, I've got to meet Stark's intern

🅱️eter: Wait? Are you in the Avengers Compound?

Ri-Ri: Uhh yeah? Why?

🅱️eter: So am I!

The boys face lighted up and Tony looked scared.

"Peter, whatever you do please don't start referencing vines!"

🅱️eter: Lmao, my dad just told me to stop referencing vines 🙄

Ri-Ri: Look up from your StarkPhone

🅱️eter: Ok

Peter looked up from his phone and smiled at the family.

"Hi I'm-."
A voice cut him off.

"You're Beter and I'm Ri-Ri."
The voice said.

"Ri-Ri?!"
Peter exclaimed.

Peter squealed. Shuri squealed. Tony started screaming. T'Challa curled up in a ball and started rocking backwards and forwards on his feet. Okoye and Ramonda smiled slightly.

Peter and Shuri hugged whilst they were still squealing.

"It's so good to finally meet you. I've been sick of just texting you and not being able to call."
Peter said.

Sure StarkPhones are top of the line technology but Wakandan technology is much better and surprisingly Shuri couldn't find a way to call each other.

"It is. Now, I want to show you some updates that I did for your suit."
Shuri said before dragging Peter away to the plane.

"What happened?"
Tony asked scared.

"I think we just doomed the world."
T'Challa said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three hours since the two viners met and it's been quiet for two of those.

"Are they still alive?"
Tiny asked.

"I don't know."

The two made their way to the plane. They stopped when they saw the two teenagers cuddled together asleep.

Tony and T'Challa totally didn't take pictures for blackmail purposes.