Tony can sew

My dad was saying that when he was in school they were taught how to sew and this came to mind. And it's also to save you all from those angsty one shots.

Tony can sew. And he isn't afraid of telling anyone if it comes up in a conversation.

When he was in Middle School (idk), it was compulsory for schools to teach children how to sew but by the 90's, it wasn't compulsory.(again idk)

Howard never wanted Tony to learn how to sew, he wanted Tony to build, so he made sure that whilst he was still alive, nobody would find out that the son of an amazing technician can sew.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mr Stark?"
A young boy asked from the other side of Tony's lab.

"Yeah kid."
Tony answered.

"There's a big hole in my suit. Can you fix it? If you don't mind, I don't want to be a burden."

"Yeah I can fix it for you, pass it over."
Peter passed the suit over to Tony.

"Can you go into that drawer. Password is Password."
Tony said, looking at the hole.

Peter put the password in and opened the drawer.

"Mr Stark. There's only sewing stuff in here."

"Yeah, can you take out the yellow sewing box. The one that has the name 'Maria Stark' on it."

"Ok."
Peter said, taking the box out.

He placed the box onto the table next to the suit.

Tony opened the box, took a needle and thread out and started sewing.

Peter started at Tony in shock.

"Mr Stark, since when have you been able to sew?"

"All my life. I was taught it in Middle School."
Tony said absentmindedly.

"Cool."
Peter said.

Blam. That's it. Did you guys enjoy that? I hope you did.

^^thats my snapchat, you can add me and see what me and my idiotic friends get up too

—Penguin🐧