Keeping Up With The Avengers

I've had this idea for a while and I was debating whether to write it or not so I decided 'fuck it I'm gonna write it' so read this shitty one shot bitches!

Ever since Civil War, the people of the world had became a bit scared of the Avengers so they decided that the only way to make everyone love them again was to put their lives out for everyone to watch. Well, most of the Avengers were against the idea but Ross made them do it because they refused to sign the Accords.

~~~~

The camera crew showed up on a Saturday with loads of cameras and started setting up.

"Hi, I'm Louisa Strong, I'm the director for this little show. I assume you are Peter Parker, Mr Starks intern?"
A bright bubbly blonde asked Peter.

"Uh yeah I'm Peter Parker."
Peter said confused.

"Ok. Well we will get your make up done and we will set you up in front of the camera."
The woman said, pushing Peter lightly towards a chair in front of a table which held loads of make up.

"Ok."
Peter sat down carefully on the chair before getting attacked by millions of brushes.

~~~~

After being attacked by make up, Peter was finished and was sat in front of a camera.

"So all you have to do is just say hi, what your name is and what this show is gonna be about. Got it?"
Louisa asked.

"Yeah. So what is this show about?"

"Just showing everyone that the Avengers aren't bad or scary."

"Ok."

"Quiet in the room please!"
Louisa shouted and everyone listened.

"3, 2, 1!"
The camera started rolling.

"Eh hi, I'm Peter Parker. I'm Mr Starks intern and this show is gonna be about showing you guys that the Avengers aren't scaring."
Peter nervously said.

The camera stopped rolling.

"Ok well done kiddo. You can go now. If we need you we'll just shout you."
Louisa said.

"Ok. Bye."
Peter said before running off.

~~~~

"Mr Stark! Why didn't you tell me that a camera crew will be here?"
Peter asked, bursting into Starks lab.

"Didn't I? I'm pretty sure I sent you a message."

"You typed the message but did not send it to Mr Parker."
FRIDAY said.

"Ah ok. Well kid, a tv crew is gonna be here for about a month, maybe longer."
Tony said.

"Oh my god! This is the worst!"
Peter groaned.

~~~~

"Hi I'm Clinton Barton, and I'm the amazing Hawkeye. I was on Caps side for the fight but I made up with Stark."
Clint said.

"Perfect thank you Mr Barton."
Louisa said.

Clint nodded and left the room. Scott entered the room next and sat in the chair.

"So all you will say is your name, your superhero name and who's side you were on for the fight."
Louisa said and Scott nodded.

"Hi I'm Scott Lang and I'm Ant Man. I was on Caps side but like most of us I apologised to Stark."
Scott said.

"Perfect Mr Lang."
Scott left the room.

Wanda entered the room next.

"I know what to do, don't worry."
She said.

"Hi I'm Wanda Maximoff and I'm Scarlet Witch. I was on Captain America's side."

"Hey, I'm Natasha Romanoff and I'm Black Widow. I was on Starks side but I helped the others escape."

"Morning, I'm Sam Wilson and I'm the Falcon. I was on Caps team."

"Good morning, I am Vision and I was on Mr Starks side."

"I'm Steve Rogers and I was fighting against Tony."

"You know who I am and I was fighting against Rogers."

"I am Thor Odinson and I was not here for this battle!"

"Good morning, I'm Dr Bruce Banner and I wasn't here."

"Hey I'm Colonel James Rhodes and I was on Tony's side."

~~~~

Cameras were placed around the tower apart from in the private rooms of the tower.
The cameras caught some weird stuff.

~~~~

"I do love being apart of the Avengers, it's just we al have a lot of laughs."
Clint giggled and took a sip of his Starbucks.

~~~

"Fuck off Wanda, I'm not going to your fucking baby shower!"
Clint shouted at a confused Wanda.

The camera later caught Peter giving twenty bucks to Clint.

~~~~

"I hate Stark. He keeps sticking magnets onto my arm."
Bucky said.

A small spider came crawling down the wall opposite to Bucky. (Not Peter)

"Oh my fucking god! There's a fucking spider. I'm out of here. Shit!"
Bucky screamed and ran out the room.

The camera went to the tiny spider that wouldn't have been bigger that a medium button.

~~~~

"Hello I'm Princess Shuri, of Wakanda and I'm the younger sister of T'Challa who is the Black Panther. I designed his suit."
Shuri said.

"Morning, I am King T'Challa, of Wakanda and I am the Black Panther."

~~~~

"Shuri! You bitch!"
Peter screeched.

"Peter! You fucker!"
Shuri screeched back.

They hugged and ran off.

~~~~

"Eh so that was the first episode of Keeping Up With The Avengers. I dunno if there's gonna be more episodes."
Peter said before the end credits came up.

What's up fuckers. I somehow got 100 followers so whoever has followed me are fucking crazy so yeah. I dunno if there'll be a part two or not so yeah.

—Penguin🐧