Turn the fucking news off

⚠️⚠️ PAST MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND RAPE!!! Don't read if this will trigger past memories or it makes you uncomfortable!! ⚠️⚠️ if you still want to read, skip the parts that are marked with warning signs ⚠️ ⚠️

Peter is 15 in this story and Aunt May knows that Peter is Spider-Man.

It was just a normal Friday for Peter Parker. He was sat on a couch in his Spider-Man suit with the Avengers in the Avengers tower.

A while back Mr Stark asked Peter if he wanted to join the Avengers, Peter agreed as long as he kept his identity secret and he didn't need to live in the tower and Stark agreed.

They were all in the living area and watching the news when the breaking news story came on.

"Earlier today, Skip Wescott escaped from prison. He was charged with beating and raping 9 year old Peter Parker on several occasions. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison but only served 6 years in prison-."

The woman who was talking got drowned out by Peters head.

'This can't be happening. Not again.'
He thought.

"Turn the news off."
He asked quietly and only Tony and Steve heard.

"Why?"
Steve asked.

"I said TURN THE FUCKING NEWS OFF!"
He shouted whilst flinging a web at the tv screen and cracking it.

Peters phone started ringing and he answered it.

"Peter? I've just seen the news. Where are you? I'm coming to pick you up."
May said into the phone.

"I'm-I'm at the tower. How? I-I thought he wasn't going to get out?"
He asked in a daze.

"It's fine sweetie. Don't worry, I'm sure the Avengers will understand if you tell them what happened."

"O-ok. I'll see you later."

Peter hung up the phone and turned to the other Avengers.

"I guess I should tell you what happened."

"Do you want me to tell them Spidey? I can show them your memories?"
Wanda asked.

The two teenagers grew close to each other as they were both near the same ages and they trusted each other with their lives.

"Y-yeah ok. Thanks Wanda."

Wanda smiled at him before gesturing him to sit down.

He sat down and Wanda put her hands on either side of his head. Her magic projected his memories out to the coffee table where the Avengers watched.

⚠️⚠️Memories ⚠️⚠️

A 9 year old Peter Parker sat shaking in a corner, a shadow of a man was over him.

"Hey Einstein. I just want to play. You know what will happen if you don't obey me?"
The man asked.

The boy nodded. The man, Skip, grabbed onto Peters arm and flung him onto the bed. Skip started undressing the boy whilst he lay there frozen in fear.

Skip took Peter's trousers and shirt off before punching him in the stomach. He leaned in close to Peter and whispered.

"Now, we are going to have a little game. You don't tell your aunt or your uncle that we play this game or it will get much sorer. Do you understand?"
He asked.

Peter nodded.

"Good."

Skip took his shirt and trousers off and took Peters pants off. He then took his own off.

"Now do as I say."
Skip whispered. 

Skip tied Peter's body down and started kissing his ear and down the side of his neck.

He shoved his fingers into Peter and his body started shaking in fear. He started crying.

"Pl-please stop Sk-Skip."
He begged after a minute.

Skip reluctantly took his fingers out.

"Only because you begged. You are pretty when you beg. I should make you do it more."
He whispered.

The memory started fading until it was gone completely. ⚠️⚠️

Peter was crying and all of the Avengers had tears in their eyes.

"That was you? You're Peter Parker?"
Natasha asked.

Peter nodded.

Natasha took the shaking boy into her arms, shocking the others.

"Boss, a May Parker is here. Should I send her up?"
FRIDAY asked.

"She's my aunt."
Peter said after seeing Mr Starks confused face.

"Yeah send her up."
Mr Stark said.

It took a few minutes before the lift got up to the penthouse but when it did a woman stepped out.

"Peter?"
She asked.

Peter took his mask off and ran over to his aunt.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. The police will take care of it."
May tried reassuring Peter.

Peter started crying in her arms until he fell asleep.

"I'm gonna take him home now. He won't be here any time soon but be might come back after a week. Just to process things."

The Avengers nodded and watched the Parkers leave the Tower.

"I'm going. Follow me if you want but I'm leaving."
Natasha said five minutes after the Parkers left.

She left the room and came back about an hour later with blood on had face.

"Where were you?"
Clint asked.

Natasha didn't say anything and turned the news back on.

"Earlier this evening, Skip Wescott who escaped from prison, had been found brutally murdered. The police got an anonymous phone call and they found Wescott beaten to death. There wasn't any DNA left at the crime scene but the police aren't investigating."
The news woman went onto another topic and the Avengers turned to look at Natasha.

"Did you kill him?"
Sam asked.

"Yeah. No one, and I mean no one, hurts мой ребёнок паул and gets away with it."

~~~~~~~

When Peter returned to the tower a week later, he was closer to Natasha than anyone has ever been, even Clint.

So I hope you guys enjoyed that story, I'm trying to get all my drafts finished so you guys might get loads of notifications of me updating the book. Also the book reached 2k views! 2k!!! I was surprised when it reached 1k and now it's at 2k. Thank you guys for reading this!

—Penguin