32 ~ What The Fuck?!

Todoroki's POV

Mic came running down the stairs as I was washing the dishes I used for dinner. "TODOROKI!!!" Mic screamed, as he slid into the kitchen. "Yes, Present Mic?" I asked, kinda interested in why he was running. "MIDORIYA NEEDS YOU!!" Mic screeched, planting a bit of panic in my chest.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" I asked, setting down the pan I was washing and dried my hands. "HE'S TIRED!!" Mic yelled, his face dead serious. I went quiet, deadpanning mentally. "Okay? Um, that's good I guess. Why does he need me?" I asked, now thoroughly confused. "HE'S TIRED! HE NEEDS COMFORT FROM HIS BF!!" Mic screamed as if I was being the most dense person on Earth.

"Woah, wait. BF? Doesn't that stand for boyfriend? Where'd you hear that?" I asked, feeling a slight warmth fill my cheeks. "I SEE HOW YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER! BUT REALLY, TODOROKI, MY BOY!! GET UP STAIRS NOW!!!" Mic yelled again, making my ears hurt as he pointed towards the stairs and elevator. "Okay, okay. But we're not dating." I said, as I walked pass my blond teacher. "GO!" Mic said seriously, keeping his index finger pointing where he wanted me to go.

"Okay, okay. I'm going." I said, throwing my hands in the air as I walked to the elevator and clicking on Midoriya's floor. 'Boyfriend, huh? I like that.' I thought, smiling to myself. I walked to Midoriya's dorm room, knocking lightly before letting myself in. "Mido? I'm here." I called quietly, not wanting to scare him.

I walked further in, seeing him passed out on his bed. I sighed, as a smirk played itself on my lips. "You're gonna catch a cold like this. All you have on is my shirt and your boxers." I whispered to the sleeping green haired boy, pulling the messed up blanket over him.

I walked over to his desk and sat down on the chair. I wasn't tired at the moment and decided I might as well entertain myself. I pulled my phone out of my pant pocket and got onto Spotify, looking at my different play lists and choosing one. Just as the music started playing, Midoriya started to stir. I watched as his face scrunched up and he flinched awake.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked, feeling bad that I may have just woke up an insomniac. "No, it wasn't you." Midoriya replied, shifting his position to lay his head on his arms. "Nightmare?" I asked, knowing just how bad those affected him. "Yeah." Midoriya slurred, his voice laced with exhaustion.

I felt kinda bad as a single tear slipped across his face. "Oh, hey. What can I do to help?" I asked, standing up and walking over to the bed, bending down a bit and resting my hand in his shoulder. "There's a box in the back of one of my bathroom drawers. Bring it to me?" Midoriya asked, making a face similar to one of a kicked puppy.

"Sure." I said, getting up and walking into the bathroom, looking at a few drawers before finding it. It was a forest green box and seemed oddly... familiar. I took it to Midoriya, not sure what was in the box as it was quite light. "Thanks, Todo." Midoriya mumbled, taking the box from me.

Midoriya opened and I felt my stomach drop as I saw the many tiny razors cutting into his fingers as he pulled one out. "OH! HEY! HEY! NO!" I yelled, I grabbing the box away from him, knowing exactly what Midoriya was thinking. I quickly set the box on his desk, moving as fast as I could to take the razor he took from the box away from him.

I grabbed Midoriya's hand and pried the razor out of his hand, cutting my fingers in the process. "What The Fuck?! I'm Right Here!" I yelled, slamming the razor onto the desk. "You Think I'd Just Sit Back And Let You Cut?!" I continued, my eyes filling with hot tears. "You stupidly cute idiot! Come here!" I said, no longer yelling but still louder than normal. I dragged Midoriya into my arms, hugging him as he just let me, the first few tears slipping from my eyes.

"Don't do that. You scared me." I mumbled, stroking is soft, curly, forest green hair as tears slid down my cheeks. I felt as Midoriya slowly lifted his arms, gripping onto my back. "Y-You're c-cold, Todo." Midoriya sniffled into my chest. "Yeah, it's still bare. You have my shirt." I whispered, as my tears had stopped flowing. "I-I'm sorry. Please let me go alone tomorrow? I promise I won't cut or try to die! Please?!" Midoriya looked up at me, tears cascading down his freckled face.

"I don't know Midoriya. You just tried to cut right in front of me." I replied, knowing that if Aizawa or Recovery Girl found out, he would not being going anywhere alone. "You'll have to convince me." I said, knowing I was probably going to have to check on him every once in a while anyway. "Um, how? I-I... Todoo!" Midoriya whined, pouting at me.

"Convince Me, Midoriya." I demanded, already knowing what I wanted him to do. "Um... Hey! How about I call you every hour, on the hour while I'm there?" Midoriya suggests. "Nope, not good enough." I said, pulling myself onto the bed and resting him on my chest. "Oh come on, Todo! Just tell me what I have to do!" Midoriya said, obviously starting to get frustrated and now sitting on my hips. 'This proves how tired he is. Zero patients and pouty.' I thought, before replying.

"I want you to take that box of razors and throw them in the trash. Then you'll be texting me all the while you're there, is that clear?" I asked, feeling like I may have been too rough. "W-What? A-All of them?!" Midoriya asked, starting to look a bit pale. "Yes, all of them." I replied, still trying to stand my ground. "I can't keep even one?" Midoriya asked, tears filling his eyes as his posture fell and he spoke quieter.

"Guilt trips don't work on me." I said, even though it sorta did when it came to him. "Just one! I swear I'll keep it here and text you every time I want to use it! Please!" Midoriya yelled, pretty much begging as tears slid down his cheeks. "God dammit, Mido. ONE. You call or come to me before using it and it stays here for break." I said, sternly, sitting up and facing Midoriya, eye to eye.

"I promise." Midoriya said, moving so that he was now next to me. "I'll throw the rest out tomorrow. Too tired right now." Midoriya mumbled, leaning his head on my shoulder and relaxing. "Really? You just fought a pretty good fight against me." I said, still kinda wondering if I'll regret this. "Um hum. That's why I'm tired, you're not to shabby yourself." Midoriya mumbled, his voice being crossed with more and more sleep as time went by.

"Go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." I whispered gently, scooting us both back a bit until we hit the head board. I felt Midoriya's breathing slow as I found myself listening to the playlist I had started playing before, my phone still on his desk. "Good night, Mido." I said, listening to the steady rhythm of the music until I fell to sleep myself.

1255 words