1.

"What can I get you?"

The man at the other side of the bar smiles and looks in his wallet "2 vodka and lemonade's please."

I nod agreeing and smile as he hands me cash "coming right up."

I walk towards the glasses and pour a vodka and lemonade.

"Belle!" I smile and wave "I will be with you in a minute Natalie."

I give the man his drink and smile "I will just get you your change." He takes a straw and shakes his head "keep it." I smile and stick the change in my tips pocket "thank you."

I look at Natalie and nod agreeing "usual?" She winks and smirks "yes please." I grab her a beer and hand her it "when do you get off?" I look at the clock and smile "just under an hour." She nods and grabs her purse "you know where I will be." I wave and serve the next customer "see you then."

"Belle?" I look over and see my manager walking towards me.

"can you work till 4? I have a special guest coming in tonight and he is bringing a party? Chloe is off on holiday and Laycie is off sick so I am already down 2."

I look inside my tip glass and smile "special guest? He has loads of money you mean?" She smirks and nod agreeing "pretty much." I nod agreeing and smile as I walk towards another customer "ok, I will stay."

She smiles and holds her thumb up "you are the best!" I laugh softy and shrug "don't you forget it!" She walks away and I look at the twins standing in front of me "what can I get you?"

An hour passes and Natalie walks back over "you ready?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "I can't." I grab a beer and hand it to the man waiting "I told Alisha I would stay on till finish."

She looks at the clock and smiles "let me guess, important customer?" I nod agreeing and smirk "I need the money so the more shifts I get the more tips I will get."

She flings her head back and smiles "you want more tips?" I roll my eyes and scoff "I am not taking tips from you." She smiles and goes into her bag "I wasn't going to even suggest that because you always say no."

She hands me a top and smirks "wear that." She winks at me and grabs a beer from the man beside her "I will see you Monday!" She waves as she walks away "see you Monday."

The man rolls his eyes and looks at me "Belle?" I nod agreeing and smile "don't worry Jason." I stick the top under the bar and hand him a new beer "I got you."

He smirks and hands me a few notes "and this is why you are my favourite bartender."

I look at the top and sigh "screw it!" I pick it up and walk towards the back "cover for me for 2?" Alisha looks at the top in my hand "Natalie's?" I nod agreeing and scoff "yeah."

She smirks and hands me a bag "I will give you 10." She walks towards the bar "what are you having handsome?"

I smirk and walk towards the bathroom. I change my top and look at the bag that Alisha gave me "makeup?"

I look in the mirror and roll my eyes "but I already have makeup on?" I look at the top and pick out a red lipstick with it "but I can imagine Alisha saying you can never have enough makeup."

I scoff and stick the lipstick on "ready." I stick the lipstick bag and see a brush "in 5." I smile and start playing around with the makeup.

I walk back out and hand Alisha her bag "wow!" She smiles at me looking me up and down "you look hot!"

Jason wolf whistles and winks "who is the new bar staff?"

I roll my eyes and stick my top under the counter "I have work to do."

Alisha nods and looks around "any hassle you come find me ok?" I raise my eyebrow and scoff "trouble?"

4 boys that look younger than me walk towards the bar "can I have a long glass of you!" I look at the one in the blue shirt who made the comment as he laughs with his friends and walk towards him leaning on the counter "you couldn't afford a small glass of me never mind a tall."

I wink and stand up straight and smile "so what can I really get you?" Jason laughs and sips his beer "guess you don't need to worry about her being hassled?" Alisha smirks and shrugs "guess not."

I wink at her and nod agreeing "good luck." She waves and walks away.

It gets to midnight and the place starts getting empty "I thought Alisha had an important customer coming in?" I look at and shrug "so did I."

The back door opens and Alisha runs out "ok they are here!" I look around and see a group of 8 men walk in, all suited and booted.

One of them stand out, the one at the back with the polo shirt and jeans "wow!"

Alisha rolls her eyes and hands me her lipstick again "freshen up!"

I nod agreeing and take it "thank you." I look into the mirror and place more lipstick on "now go get them."

I laugh nervously and shake my head "what?" Alisha nods and hands me a notepad and pen "go see what they want?" I watch as they walk towards VIP "but I don't do VIP?" She shrugs and smirks "now you do."

She winks at me and looks me up and down "be confident and try not fall?" I scoff and look at Jason "that happened once and I told you that in confidence."

She holds his hands up and smile "I was drunk when I told her?" I roll my eyes and walk towards the VIP "when are you not drunk?" He holds his beer up and smile "when I am sleeping?"

I take a deep breath and walk towards the VIP "I got this."