60.

The next two weeks I don't hear nothing from Ryland and no one mentions his name around me. It was like he never existed and I secretly hated it, I missed him but I was never going to tell or show anyone that.

I walk into the gym that my Uncle Roman and Luca now run. I head into the office and see Roman on the phone "got to go!"

He hangs up as soon as I walk in "hey you!" I smile nervously and wave "hi."

He sits down and shrugs "so what can I do for you?" I laugh nervously and shrug "we was meant to go for dinner?"

He looks at his watch and shakes his watch "6 o'clock?! I completely lost track of time."

He grabs his jacket and smiles "let's go."

One of the gym staff walk in with a bit of metal "boss?" He takes a deep breath and shakes his head "its ok, we can take a rain check?"

he smiles softly and hugs me "I'm so sorry!" I shrug and head out the door "I understand."

He smiles and wave "I will call you later?" I nod agreeing and wave "ok, bye."

I walk out the gym and walk towards the restaurant "I have a table booked for 2 and want to change it for one?"

The man smiles softly and looks at his book "name?" I look at the book and smile "it's under as Belle."

He nods and changes it "right this way miss."

He leads me towards the back of the restaurant and sits me down "I will give you a few minutes." I nod agreeing and pick up the menu "ok, thank you."

I take a deep breath and look around the fancy restaurant. I look at the menu again and look through the fancy food options for a few minutes before putting the menu down.

"Are you ready to order?" I look over when I hear a familiar voice "Lewis!"

Someone grabs the back of my head and slams my face onto the table "where is he?!"

Lewis sits across me and places a gun on the table "who?" The man behind me lets me go "Ryland."

I shake my head and fix my hair "I don't know? We haven't spoken in 2 weeks."

I smirk and shrug "why? What did he do?" Lewis rolls his eyes and puts his gun back "he set fire to the vets." I smile and shrug "sorry but we don't speak so if I could help you, which I would never do. I can't."

He smirks and nods towards the man behind me "this isn't over!"

He stands up and walks towards me "oh and don't think I have forgot about this!" He shows me his chest and I see a large scar "oops?"

He walks out and I take a deep breath and grab my bag before walking outside.

I walk towards my car and get inside it locking the door.

I take a deep breath and punch the steering wheel "ouch!"

I rub my hand and sigh looking at the R&B club "where it all began." I scoff and shake my head "and where it will all end."

I smile and start the car and drive home.

I pull up outside and quickly run inside "Lucky?!" Lucky runs towards me excited "want to come work with me tonight?" He barks and I smile "good. Just give me an hour to get changed and we will leave."

I run upstairs and close the bedroom door behind me. I grab a dress and heels and place them on my bed smiling "fresh start."

I sit at my dressing table and pick up my makeup brush and start touching up my makeup.

I head downstairs all dressed up and grab Lucky's lead "ready?" he runs towards me and I smile "let's go then."

I open the door and he runs towards me car barking "I'm coming!"

I lock the door and walk towards him "here you go."

I open the back door and he jumps in "good boy."

I stick his lead on him and smile "done."

I get into the drive side and start the car "ready."

I drive towards the club and park in the staff car park.

As I open the back door I see a black van pull up for a few seconds before speeding away. I raise my eyebrow and shake my head "let's go."

I open the back door for the club and we head into the office.

I lock the office door and smile at Lucky "just us."

I sit behind the desk with my laptop and start ordering new drinks.

I look towards the CCTV and see Lewis in the VIP area "you have got to be kidding me!"

I stand up and walk towards the door but stop when I hear someone knock on the staff back door.

I shake my head and walk towards the CCTV and see Natalie "what?" I open the door and let her in "why did you come in this way?"

She quickly closes the door and shakes her head "is that door locked?" I nod and smile nervously "yes, why?"

She looks at the CCTV and points towards the camera for the front door.

I look at the camera and see Ryland pull up in a car and walk towards the club "what is he doing here?"

I shake my head worried "I overheard him talking about him wanting to come here and see you."

I shake my head and point towards the VIP camera "this isn't going to end well!"