56.

The next morning I wake up in bed alone "goodbye to you too."

I get out of bed and head into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I turn the shower on and grab a towel from the cupboard and start getting undressed.

I step into the shower and let the water run down my face and body for a few seconds.

"Bell?" Natalie open my room door "yeah?"

I walk out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me "I'm going out with Nick."

I smile softly and grab myself clothes "ok."

She nods firmly and walks out the door closing it behind her.

I take a deep breath and look at Lucky "and what can we do today?"

He barks and I laugh nervously "car shopping?" He wags his tail and barks "good answer."

I get a taxi to the car dealership with Lucky and look around the cars outside.

"miss?" I look over and see an older man walk towards me "you can't bring dogs in here?"

I shrug and look at Lucky "but he has the final say on the car?" The man looks confused "I'm sorry miss."

He shakes his head and looks towards the sign "no dogs are allowed inside?" I shrug and look around "but I'm outside?"

He looks lost for a second "is there a problem?" A younger looking man walks over and I shrug "nope."

He looks at the other man and nods "I got this one George." The old man nods and walks away.

The younger man looks at me and smirks "your Ryland's girl?"

I raise my eyebrow and shake my head "I wouldn't say I am his girl?" He shrugs and walks towards the cars at the back "well he is fond of you."

I scoff and shake my head following him "and how do you know this?" He smirks and winks "because he told me."

He points towards a car and smiles "so what are you looking for?" I smile and look towards the floor "a car?"

He rolls his eyes and laughs sarcastically "what kind of car?" I shrug and look around "something like this." I point toward a nice black sports looking car "something fast."

He nods softly and smiles "a fast car would be best for you after everything."

I raise my eyebrows and he shrugs "what? Me and Ryland are like brothers and tell each other everything."

I smirk and look towards the car "since you and Ryland are so close and I'm pretty much his girl does that mean I get a discount?" He stutters and nods "fine, let me see what I can do."

He nods towards the black sports car and smiles "so this one?"

I look at it and smirk "this one."

I follow the man inside and he goes through all the paperwork with me "ok so I can give you $10,000 of the car?"

I raise my eyebrow and scoff "but the actual car is only $16,000?"

He shrugs and hands me the paper "do you want the car or not?"

I nod agreeing and sign it "of course."

I hand him my card and he nods softly before standing up "be right back with your keys."

He takes the paperwork and my card away.

I look at Lucky and smile "what do you think?" He barks and I look around shaking my head "shh."

I hide him under the table and laugh nervously "you're not meant to be in here!"

The man comes back smirking "I heard him from all the way over there."

I laugh nervously and shake my head "sorry, he was just excited about the car?"

The boy smiles softly and hands me an envelope "paperwork."

He hands me my card back and a pair of car keys "have fun."

I smile and stand up "thank you."

I shake his head and walk out the door and into the car.

I look around and set it up to my height and get comfortable "ready?"

Lucky looks at the window "I know."

I roll my eyes and put his window down "ok, let's go."

Lucky's tail goes crazy and he starts barks as I drive into the beach car park "I knew you would love this."

I smile and park up "let's go."

I open the door and Lucky runs out the car and straight into the water "I really need to start bringing towels with me."

I take a deep breath and run towards him as he runs along the beach. "Lucky?!" I stop when my phone rings and I see Luca's number "come here boy!"

He runs towards me and I sit down on the sand as I answer the phone "hey."

I stroke Lucky's head and try get my breath back "where are you? I'm at the house."

I stand up and start walking towards the car "at the beach. I will come back now so be there in 10 minutes?"

I grab Lucky's collar and open the back door of the car "I will just leave this booklet I saw with you and you can get back to me about it?"

I get into the driver side and smile "ok."

I hang up and look towards Lucky "let's go get you dried off and get some lunch."

I start the car and drive back home.