21.

I walk out the bathroom and see Natalie in her pjs lying on the sofa watching TV "are you not getting dressed for work?"

She shakes her head and smiles "I'm off tonight." I smile and shrug "want to do my hair?" She jumps up and nods "of course!"

I smirk and nod agreeing "grab your curling wand."

She runs toward her suitcase and grabs her curling wand before running after me into my bedroom.

I grab an oversized top and shirts and sit down by my dressing table.

She walks towards me and looks around "where is your hairdryer?" I pick it up and hand her it "thank you."

She smirks at me through the mirror "you have no idea how long I have wanted to do this!" I smile nervously and shake my head "just don't burn me!" She rolls her eyes and scoffs "never.

She smirks and turns the hairdryer on.

She finishes my hair and I look in the mirror in shock "wow!"

She smiles and leans over my shoulder "I know." She grabs my makeup brush and shrugs "may I?" I shrug and smile "yes please!"

I face her and she starts doing my makeup.

"You have the best skin ever and I am so jealous." I smile and point towards my dressing table "I use men's moisturiser." She nods and smiles "I will need to borrow some." I nod agreeing and smile "anytime."

She looks at my bed and shrug "is that what you are wearing to work?" I look at my jeans and t shirt and nod agreeing "yeah, why?" She rolls her eyes and stands up "if you are going to look amazing with your hair and makeup then you may as well go all out and have an amazing dress?"

She grabs me a pink dress from my wardrobe and smirks "perfect!"

She places it on the bed and continues doing my makeup.

She sprays my face and nods "done!"

I look in the mirror and smile "wow!" I shrug and look at her "you moving in here is really going to be fun!" She shrugs and sticks my lipstick in my bag "take this in case." I nod agreeing and smile "ok."

She walk towards the door and winks "now let's see how amazing you look in that dress."

She walks out and I take a deep breath and look at the dress on my bed "I got this about 4 years ago so it probably won't even fit?"

I pick it up and shrug "here goes nothing."

I walk out and turn around in a circle "it is so tight!"

Natalie looks over and smirks "again, WOW!" I roll my eyes and stroke Lucky's head "be good!"

I grab my shoes and jacket "see you tomorrow?" She shakes her head and sits up "I will take you? Saves you getting a taxi?"

I look her up and down as she gets her shoes on with her pj's still on "ok?"

She grabs her car keys and smiles "let's go."

She opens the front door and I follow her out "be good!"

I wave at Lucky and Meow as I close the door behind me and get into Natalie's car.

Natalie drives towards the club and grins for the next 10 minutes "what?" She shakes her head and smiles "I just really hope that hot boy turns up with that girl again."

I shake my head and scoff "he turned up with another girl?" She smiles softly and nods "yeah, sorry." I shrug and lean back "why are you sorry? It doesn't bother me." She smiles and shakes her head "should maybe tell your face that?"

I look at me and smile "ok maybe it does. He is hot and we click? Maybe I just need to forget about him." She nods at my dress and smiles "he left her without hesitation when he found out what happened but you are right."

She shrugs and looks towards my dress "plus with that dress, hair and makeup I'm sure you won't even notice his attention with all the others you will receive." I smile and look out the window "your right."

I take a deep breath when we park up outside "I will come get you." I shake my head and laugh nervously "you really don't need too?"

She shrugs and hands me my bag "I know but I want too." I smile and blow her a kiss as I get out the car "see you later."

She drives off and I walk into the club.