45.

The next morning I wake up and smell breakfast "I have missed Uncle Luca's breakfast!"

I smirk and get out of bed and run downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and he smiles "I was just about to come get you."

I sit down and he grabs two cups coffee?" I smile and nod agreeing "yes please."

The front doorbell rings and he looks at me "stay here."

He grabs a gun from under the table and walks towards the door and I hear him open it.

I stand up and look at the side of the kitchen door and see Ryland "where is she!"

He storms in and I step out "what are you doing here?!" Luca points the gun at him and I shake my head "wow!"

I laugh nervously and he lowers the gun "this is Ryland?" Luca laughs nervously and shrugs "oh?"

He sticks the gun back under the table and grabs another cup "I will make more breakfast."

Ryland looks at Luca and shakes his head "Luca?!" He smiles and nods firmly "yes?"

Ryland shakes his head and laughs nervously "I thought you was dead?!" He shakes his head and smiles "nope, still alive and well."

I look at Ryland and shrug "how did you even find me?" He stops laughing and his face goes serious "after searching all night I just had a feeling you would be here."

He walks towards the back door and smirks "I can't believe it is still there!" He opens the back door and runs towards it "oh I wouldn't go up there!"

I shake my head and stop Luca from stopping him "it will be funny."

I look over and grin as Ryland opens the door "rats!"

Luca takes a deep breath and walks back towards the breakfast "ferrets!"

I smile and run out "they get moody if woken."

Ryland comes back down with a ferret stuck to his arm "I got that!"

I smile and take the ferret from his arm and stroke it's head "here you go."

I place him back in the tree house and climb back down "let's go into the living room."

I walk inside and he follows me. I look at Luca and smile "call us when food is done?" He nods firmly and waves at us without making eye contact "ok!"

I walk into the living room and sit down. Ryland sits beside me and holds my hand "are you ok?" I nod agreeing and sit back "I just needed some space."

He nods agreeing and smiles "I understand. I just wish you told me where you was going and that you was safe?" he kisses me hand smirks "I know, I'm sorry for making you worry."

He looks at the table and see's the photo album open "I remember this!" He picks it up and smiles "this was our fake wedding?" I smile and nod "it was."

He lifts his t-shirt up and rubs the mark on his chest "you agreed to marry me because I cut myself trying to get you roses." I smile and nod "apparently we was joined at the hip back then?"

I laugh nervously and he places his hand on my knee and my whole body gets butterflies "you was amazing back then and you are amazing today."

I look into his eyes and smile as he leans forward and kisses me. "Breakfast is ready!"

I laugh softly and stand up "let's go eat."

He stands up and follows me into the kitchen.

After breakfast I wash up and Luca looks at Ryland "drink?"

He nods and smiles "beer if you have any?" Luca shakes his head and grab a cola can "I don't drink so cola ok?" He nods and takes the can "thank you."

I sit down at the table after washing up and smile nervously "so did you find what you wanted?" I look at Luca and smile "I think so."

Luca smiles at me and nods firmly "I'm just glad to see you, it's been too long!" I laugh nervously and lean back onto the chair "I know. I will come visit more often, promise." 

He stands up and hands me a black box "what is this?" He smiles and holds the lid down "your parents wanted to give yous this if anything ever happened but made me swear I would wait until you was 18. I just didn't know if I could let you know the truth when you was getting your own life together."

He nods at me firmly and takes a deep breath "I will give you a minute?" I smile softly and nod "ok."

Luca and Ryland head towards the door and Luca smirks and slaps Rylands back "so you want to see the ferrets?"

I look at the box and close my eyes "ok, here goes." I open the box and start going through it.

I look at all the properties that are waiting to be transferred into my name "what?" I look at the piece of paper and in hand "R&B club?" I shake my head in disbelief and look through the paperwork and see that the club that I currently work at belongs to me and Ryland.

I look at Ryland and shake my head "so that is why he got close to me? He wants the club?!"

I look through the other two properties and see an old nightclub and look at the address "I know this place?" I look at the R&B club address and smile "this is the club across from it? That is mine?!" I smirk and shake my head "no!"

I stick all the stuff back into the black box apart from the R&B paper "if my parents left them for me then I won't let Ryland get it!"