50.

The next three days me and Lucky spend time together, staying up till 2AM watching movies on the sofa and outside on the lake beside a campfire. We was like an old couple and I couldn't think of being here with anyone better.

I decide to turn my phone on and call Natalie to fill her in. "I HAVE MISSED YOU!" I smirk and shake my head as she screams down the phone "I have missed you too."

I sit on the sofa and take a deep breath "so are you coming home?" I shrug and laugh nervously "I am going to come back tomorrow."

Lucky wags his tails and jumps around "you want me to come get you?" I look at the bike sitting outside "sure, if you don't mind?"

I stroke Lucky's head and smile "of course not! Just send me the address and I will leave first thing tomorrow?" I smile softly and nod agreeing "ok, see you then."

I hang up and stick the phone on the sofa "want to go back into the water?" Lucky barks and I smile "let's go."

I grab the kayak and paddle from the shed and drag it towards the water "get in."

Lucky jumps in and I push it out into the water and get in.

As I paddle out I close my eyes and take a deep breath "I should really come out here more often."

I look around the woods and smile "it's nice and peaceful."

Lucky jumps into the water and I shake my head "it's a good thing you can swim the amount of times you jump into water without knowing how deep it is!"

He swims towards the kayak and jumps back in.

I paddle around as the sun begins setting and I stop and look towards it "are you ready to go home tomorrow?" Lucky licks my face and barks "me either."

I look out into the sunset cuddling into his "but I promise I will spend more time with us, ok?" He licks my face again and I smile "thanks for that."

I wipe my face and grab the paddle "lets head back and get the last campfire started."

We head outside the back and towards the campfire after we are dried "here you go." I give Lucky a roasted dog treat and I roast my marshmallow "I could live here forever."

I lean back eating into my marshmallow "what do you think buddy? Will we just move here?" He growls and I shake my head "ok, maybe we won't?"

He walks towards the house and growls louder "what is it boy?"

I stand up and walk towards him.

I see car lights pull up "shh!"

I grab his collar and run inside "don't bark."

I lock the back door and close the kitchen blinds.

I grab a knife and run upstairs with Lucky.

I run into my parents old room and look around "in here!"

I run towards the closet and close the door behind us.

I kick a heel and I hear a door unlock "what?!" I turn around and place my hand on the wall "access granted."

The wall slides open and I see a large room "wow!"

I get inside with my hand still around Lucky's collar and the door closes when we are inside

"What is this place?" I look around the dark room and feel the walls "where is the light switch?"

After a few seconds I feel a switch so I flick it and I see 6 CCTV screen's turn on "wow!"

The light from the screens make the full room light up and I look around examining it.

I look at the bed and toilet and shake my head "I think this is a panic room!"

I walk towards the CCTV screens and sit down on the chair looking at them "let's see."

I flick through the cameras and stop when I get to the front of the house "I didn't even know we had cameras?"

Lucky tilts his head and looks at the screen growling "who are they?"

I look at the 3 men outside looking around outside.

I look at the buttons on the remote and see a lock -down button "let's see what this does."

I press it and all the windows and doors are sealed with a metal shield "ok?" The men all jump and grab their guns.

I laugh nervously and shrug "I hope its bulletproof!" I look at Lucky and he tilts his head.

I look back at the screen and see the men all shooting at the windows making me jump "please be bulletproof!"

The metal stays in place and I take a deep breath "thank god for that!"

I look at the microphone and pick it up and speak into it with a manly voice "can I help yous?"

They all look around still aiming their guns "show yourself!"

I laugh sarcastically and look at the screen "I'm inside you idiots!"

I shake my head and do my manly voice again "go away before I kill yous all!"

One of the men hit the other in the arm with his hand and shakes his head "I thought you said it was only the girl that would be in?!"

The boy stands confused and shrugs "that is what Lewis told me!"

They all run back to the car and drive away.

I take a deep breath and look at Lucky "maybe we should see if Natalie wants to drive down tonight and stay with us?"

He barks and I smile "let's go give her a call then."

I look around the panic room once more before leaving it and heading downstairs.