10.

I stick the stuff down and Nick follows me "so what are you going to do with all this stuff?" I shrug and laugh nervously as the men bring all my new furniture in "I didn't think of that."

I look around and smile "charity?" He looks at the boys and smiles "let's help the lady get the stuff out after yous bring her new stuff in!" They all nod agreeing nervously as they stick my heavy furniture down and run back outside to get more stuff.

"That is ok." I shake my head and pick up my phone "I will handle all that." I smile at him and nod agreeing "you have done enough."

Lucky runs towards him and growls "Lucky no!" I step in front of him and shake my head "he is a friend." Lucky growls a little before licking my hand "he is ok."

He looks at him and walks slowly towards him sniffing. "good boy!" I smile at him as I stroke his head.

Nicks phone rings and I smile "if you need to go then I will be ok?" He shakes his head and looks around "I will help you, let me just get rid of them."

He walks towards the front door answering the phone "what is it?" I place my bag on the sofa and smile as the three men walk back in "yous really didn't need to do this."

I go into my purse and take out 3 $50 notes and hand them all one each "here."

They all shake their heads and smile "Nick is paying us enough." I raise my eyebrow and stick my money back "Nick is paying you too help?"

They nod agreeing and walk back outside "wait!" the boy at the back stops and looks at me "how much is he paying you?" He shrugs and shows me a handful of cash "at least $300?" I roll my eyes and smile "thank you."

He walks back outside and I go into my closet and grab the moving boxes and start packing my old stuff up.

After a few minutes Nick walks back in smiling "so where was we?"

I nod towards the boxes and smile "I'm just packing my old stuff up for my new stuff." He nods and grabs a box "so any idea where you are taking these?" I shake my head and smile. "I will see if any the girls at the club need some before I give them away."

I pick up the scissors and smirk at him holding them "did you pay they men to help?" He raises his eyebrow and looks at the scissors "and if I did are you going to cut me up?" I roll my eyes and cut the tape "no."

I look at them as they walk back in with more furniture "but you really shouldn't have? You paid for this stuff and that is more than enough."

I look at the receipt in one of the bags "all this alone was $4,600." He shrugs and holds his hand out "I felt bad for last night?"

I hand him the scissors and roll my eyes "so say sorry and maybe buy me a drink like a normal person? Not spend under $5,000 on me?"

He smirks and cuts the tape "I have the money to spend?" I shake my head and smile "well I'm going to make sure Alisha knows that your drinks are on me."

He shakes his head and opens his mouth "and I won't take no for an answer!" He smirks at me but stops when his phone rings again "someone is popular." He presses ignore and keeps packing.

After a few minutes off silence he takes a deep breath and nods "first 2 drinks on you?" I finish the last box and stand up shaking my head "first 2 months sounds better."

His phone rings again and I smile "you should go." He looks at it and shakes his head "they can wait."

He takes his jacket off and nods "so where are we starting first?" He picks up a roller and a tub of paint. "WE are starting nowhere!" I smile and take the roller off him "I am starting in my bedroom."

He looks around and smirks "and which one is that?" I roll my eyes and stick the roller down "one you will never see." He rolls his eyes and picks up another roller "fine."

He smirks and walks towards the bathroom "I will start in here." I roll my eyes and scoff "you really are stubborn." He holds his hand to his chest and makes a frowny face "why thank you."

I roll my eyes and hand him some paint "fine!"

I grab the pink paint and roller set and walk towards my bedroom.

I place the paint and roller set on the drawer and walk towards the bed. I take the bedding off and mattress off.

"Nick?" I laugh nervously "I guess you can come into my bedroom!" Nick walks in on my trying to move the bed "so this is your room?" I roll my eyes and stand up "just help me take this out?" He nods and walks towards me "let me."

I stand up and nod agreeing "ok muscle man." He attempts to pull the bed out but struggles "wow that is heavy!" He wipes his forehead and smirks "I will get them to do it."

I roll my eyes and shake my head "I will take the thing apart." I go into my toolbox and take out a screwdriver "they have done enough!"

He shrugs and grabs the other screwdriver and helps "that is what the service is?" I raise my eyebrow and scoff "your service you mean? I know you paid them."

I unscrew the headboard and it falls forward "wow!" Nick catches it before it hits me "thanks."

He nods and smiles "all part of the service?" I roll my eyes and stand up "can silence be part of the service?"

He shrugs and continues to unscrew the screws "probably not?" I nod agreeing and lift the headboard up "didn't think so."