59.

Amy walks towards me and smiles "toilet is blocked again." I nod firmly and smile "I will take care of it."

I hand a girl a gin and tonic before heading into the back.

I grab the phone book from the office desk and flip through the pages "everything ok?" I look up and see Alex "the staff toilet is blocked again."

He looks at the toilet door and shrugs "I can have a look if you want? I did a plumping training course for 6 months so I know roughly what to do?"

I nod agreeing and smirk "if you don't mind?" He shakes his head and smiles "of course not."

He walks towards the toilet and bends down looking into it "I see the problem."

He looks at me and smiles "any tools?"

I nod agreeing and walk towards the supply closet and grab the toolbox "here you go."

I walk towards him and he starts using the tools. I watch as the muscles on his arms move "wow!"

He stands up as water sprays all over him.

He quickly fixes it with a spanner and wipes his face "you don't happen to have spare clothes?"

I laugh nervously and nod "I think we have some in the lost things? I will have a look."

I take a deep breath and shake my head as I walk towards the lost things "what am I doing?"

I look back at him and smile as he stands up with a see-through top on.

I walk towards the lost things drawer and open it pulling out a black t shirt "this should..."

I turn around and see him walking towards me with his shirt off "you fit."

I shake my head and laugh nervously "fit you!"

I hand him the t shirt and he sticks it on "thank you."

I smile softly at him and he grins at me "and thank you for fixing the toilet." I look towards the bathroom and he shrugs "it was my pleasure."

He walks towards me and smiles "so what is your deal?"

I laugh nervously and shrug "my deal?"

He nods agreeing and smiles "I saw the way that boy was looking at you?" I laugh nervously and shrug "what boy?"

He gets so close to me that I can feel his warmth "Ryland, isn't it?"

I shrug and look into his eyes "no deal with Ryland." He smirks and looks at my lips "good."

I smile and look at his for a few seconds before he kisses me. He gently pins me back and I hit the drawer closing it "oops."

I laugh nervously and kiss him again "we shouldn't." I stop and shake my head "you want me to stop?" I bite my bottom lip and shake my head nervously "no."

He wraps his arms around my bum and lifts me up wrapping my legs around him he sits me on the office sofa.

Ryland walks towards the door but David stops him "stop!" Ryland smirks and shakes his head "move or I will shoot you!"

He pushes past David and walks into the back "Belle?!" I shake my head and hand Alex his t shirt back "what are you doing back here?"

He looks at Alex and his whole face turns angry "you!"

He walks towards him and punches him in the face "hey!" I pull him off Alex "get off me!"

He pulls himself away from me and scoffs "you are DEAD to me!" He shakes his head and walks towards the door "dead!"

I help Alex up and smile softly "are you ok?" I grab some tissues from the desk and hand him one "I'm fine."

He looks at me and nods firmly "are you ok?" I shake my head and help clean his bloody nose "I'm ok."

I look towards the door and see David run in "I'm going to kill him!"

Alex shakes his head and runs after him "David, no!"

I run after them as they head towards VIP I see David tap Rylands shoulder and punching him as he turns around "no!"

I run towards them and run in front of David as Ryland pulls a gun out "move!"

I shake my head and look into his eyes "put the gun down."

He shakes his head and aims it Alex "I would rather shoot him anyway."

I pull Alex towards me and stand in front of them both "then you will need to shoot me."

He scoffs and shakes his head "you Don't think I can shoot them without hitting you?" Nick stands in front of me and shakes his head "I'm not going to let you find out."

Nick nods towards the door "go for a run and cool off!"

Ryland looks me in the eyes with such sorrow "whatever!"

He puts his gun away and walks out the club.

I walk into the back and lock the office doors.

Taking a deep breath I sit down on the sofa with my head in my hands trying to believe what just happened.

I get my phone out my pocket and press Ryland's name and start texting him. "What was that? Like? What was THAT? Did you really aim a gun at me all because I was with another boy? You bring girl after girl in with you but I get with one boy and you try kill him? I am so done with this, whatever this was. It's over and I never EVER want to see or hear from you again so please never contact me."

I look at the text and smile before sending it.

I delete his contact from my phone and wipe away a tear running down my face "done."