38.

I fall asleep and wake up 2 hours later when I hear the back door open "that is us done if you want to come have a look?" I smile and nod nervously "thank you."

I stand up and follow him inside. Walking towards the backdoor I look at the outdoor furniture and shake my head "I didn't know we put this down?" He shakes his head and smiles "you didn't but the old owner said it looked nice when she saw it."

He points towards a large box in the corner "there is also a pool cleaner for you."

I smirk and follow him inside as he opens the back door. I look around the kitchen "wow!" I shake my head in shock "it's like a complete different place!"

The man grins and points towards the living room "we stuck the TV on the wall? I didn't know if you wanted that but it fits perfect?" I smile at the TV and nod agreeing "it looks perfect, thank you."

I follow him upstairs and look around Natalie's room "I'm sure she will love this." I look at her dark bed and nod towards it "especially the bed."

I walk into the other rooms and smile "I love it!" He smirks and walks towards my bedroom "and we leave the best till last."

He opens my bedroom door and I walk in looking around shocked "wow!" I grin and shake my head in disbelief "it looks bigger!"

He mods agreeing and smiles "I'm glad you like it." I smile at him and nod agreeing "I love it!" He grabs his clipboard and walks out the room "well if you need anything changed then give us a call?" I nod softly and follow him out "I will, thank you!"

He walks towards the front door closing it behind him.

I walk back out the back yard and open the box "pool cleaner?"

I open it and drag it towards the pool "ok let me see."

I read through the instructions and nod softly "so you turn it on and fling it in the pool for 4-6 hours?" I look at the small machine and press the on button "let's hope you work."

I fling it in the pool and it swims to the bottom and starts sucking all the dirty and leaves up "take that as a yes." I smirk and shrug "saves me doing it tomorrow I guess."

I grab the pillows from the box and place them on the garden sofa "done!"

I look over at Lucky and Meow "yous want to lay here?" They both look at me and yawn before placing their head back down "take that as a no?"

I head inside and look around the empty kitchen cupboard "I should go food shopping." I look out the back yard and whistle "come on guys!"

Meow and Lucky run inside and I close and lock the door "I'm going shopping so go find somewhere else to sleep."

They both run off and I grab my bag and set the alarm before leaving.

I go to the grocery store and grab a few bits for the house and drive back when Nick calls "hello?"

I pull into my street and I hear Ryland in the background shouting "where are you?" I look around and smile "just pulled into my street why?"

I spot Ryland's car outside the gate "I see yous."

I hang up and drive towards them "what's up?" Nick walks towards the car and smiles "just dropping some last bits we found?" He sticks them in the back and smiles "food shopping?"

He closes the back door and I nod "kitchen cupboards were looking a little empty." He looks towards the house and smiles "is it done then?"

I nod agreeing and smile "they just left as I left." He smiles and walks back towards his car "tell Natalie I will see her tomorrow?" I wave and smile "ok."

He gets into the car and it drives past me without Ryland even looking at me.

I take a deep breath as I open the gate "jerk!" I drive into the gate and close them behind me.

I walk inside and do the alarm before heading into the kitchen.

I look over and see Lucky running downstairs barking "it's only me!"

He runs towards me and licks my hand "I was only gone for 20 mins?" I smile and hand him a treat I got him earlier "shall we watch a movie together in the new cinema room?" He barks and I smile "but we are not watching Lassie!"

Meow runs down and meows "you can come too." I smirk and stick the food away "we can even watch cats v dogs and see who the best after all is."

I spend the rest of the day unpacking my clothes and ordering new clothes online.

I look at the time and yawn "1AM?!" I look at Lucky and Meow sleeping in my walk-in closet "bedtime guys!"

They don't move so I stand up and over them "or just sleep there?"

I walk downstairs and set the alarm before turning the lights off and take my bra and trousers off as I get into bed.

I click on Natalie's name and text me "forget to say that the stuff came but it's been unpacked and set up. I'm going to bed now so see you tomorrow x." I send the text and turn my lamp off as I role over.

I close my eyes and fall asleep straight away.