32.

We looking around the second house and I instantly fall in love with it.

The layout of the building inside and out are amazing and the back garden was so huge it had a build in pool already plus a tennis court.

I look at the bedrooms and smile "three of the bedrooms are big and ensuite and the other 2 are not and I'm guessing the other one is being used as the cinema room that is already built in."

Natalie nods agreeing as she looks around "walk in wardrobes?" I smile and nod agreeing "in all 3 bedrooms."

She walks towards the bedroom at the back and smirks "you can have this one so if I ever have Nick over you won't hear us?"

I roll my eyes and open the farthest away bedroom from that "and you can have this so WHEN I have Ryland over you won't hear us."

She smirks and her eyes open wide with shock "today been that good?" I shrug and wink "maybe."

I look at the other houses and scoff "the other 2 are only 4 bedroom?" Natalie smirks and shakes her head "so you just want to stay here?"

I look around the large back yard and nod "I think this house is perfect and it's such a good deal."

She nods agreeing and holds up her credit card "so let's buy it then we can go shopping?" I smirk and get my phone out "let's do it!"

I ring the number on the paper back as Natalie looks around the back yard.

I walk out and join her after I hang up and smile "done."

She raises her eyebrow and shakes her head confused "what?" I smile and nod agreeing.

I shrug and look at the house "we need to go down and sign some stuff and pay for it obviously but it is ours."

She smirks and wraps her arm around mine "so can we go shopping for stuff?" I nod and smirk "yes please."

I look around the house one more time as we walk towards the front door "the rooms are so big we are going to make them look bigger with our small furniture."

I shake my head and smile "I know."

I take a deep breath as I get into the car "do you think Ryland will notice if I take the guest room bed?" She shrugs and smiles "probably not."

As we drive towards the address on the paper I count the handful of cash in my bag "there is $20,000 here."

Natalie hands her her 2 credit cards "there is $20,000 on each of these."

I stick them in the bag and grab my purse "and I have $20,000 on each these."

I nod and stick my 2 cards with hers "so that is $100,000 altogether."

She nods agreeing "how much is the house?" I look at the paper and laugh sarcastically "$150,000 down from $800,000 but it's open to offers."

I look at my purse and smile "I have more money at the house so we can ask to stick half down now and half down next month? That way we still have $25,000 left for furniture?" She nods agreeing and parks up "let's do this."

We head inside and a woman smiles softly at us "how can I help you?"

We sit down and show her the paper of the house "we would like to put a deposit down for this?" She laughs nervously and nods firmly "of course!"

She quickly types on her computer "how much would you like to put down?" Before I could answer Natalie holds her finger up "well firstly it says open to offers? We would like to offer $100,000 for the place and put a $50,000 deposit down today and the other $50,000 down next month?" I look at the girl shocked "ok."

She types on her computer without hesitation "what?!" She looks at me and smiles "the owner wanted offers over $100,000 so I'm sure she will be glad that she got it."

The woman hand me a home décor booklet "the house comes with some furniture so just write down the ones you want and where and we will get straight onto that."

I shake my head and look at Natalie "am I dreaming?" I look back at the woman and laugh nervously "and this is included in the price?" She nods and smiles softly "of course."

I look at Natalie and nod "perfect." She hands the women her 2 cards plus $10,000 "now let's get the paperwork done."

The woman nods firmly before running off into the back room.

I lean back and scoff in disbelief "what just happened?" Natalie laughs nervously and shakes her head.

"I'm not sure bit I just got $50,000 off the asking price?" I raise my eyebrow and scoff "and how are we going to manage another $50,000 by next month?"

She shrugs and looks me up and down "guess we can go shopping for new work outfits and hope we get good tips." I roll my eyes and sit up straight when I see the girl walk back out holding an envelope.

She places it on the table and smiles "I just need you to sign here." She points towards the signature line and hands us pens "thank you."

We sign it and she holds her hand out "may I have the other keys and property papers back?" I nod and hand her them "of course."

She sticks them into separate envelopes and smiles "well that is yous." She hands me a business card and smirks "my contact details for you to let me know what furniture suits yous?"

I take it and stick it in my bag "thank you." I wave at her as we leave "enjoy your new home!"