33.

We drive back towards Rylands house and I go through the booklet "I really like this bed."

I show Natalie and she smiles "I like the black one."

She nods towards the black one beside the one I like and I smirk "you want that one then?" She nods and I circle it and write an N "done."

We get to the gate and I look at the man in the security hut as he opens the gates "thank you!"

He waves and smiles as we drive past him.

Natalie parks up and I get out the car "I will grab my laptop and we can go through the book and email the girl?" Natalie smiles and nods agreeing "ok."

Natalie opens the door and Lucky runs towards us "hey boy!" I stroke his head and smile "we got a new place."

Nick walks towards us smiling "yous find something then?" I stand up and nod "we only saw two places but the second one was enough for us."

He smirks and nods firmly "let me guess? The one with the built-in cinema room?" I laugh nervously and walk towards the stairs "that's the one!"

Natalie kisses him and waves as she follows me upstairs "see you later?" he bites his bottom lip and smirks "can't wait."

I look towards Lucky and smile "you coming boy!" Lucky barks and runs towards us.

We spend the next hour going through the book picking out stuff for each room.

I look at my laptop and go through it all "so is that us?" She looks at it and nods "make sure she knows it's the light grey and not the dark?" I smile and nod agreeing "I know."

I send the email and smile "done."

I close my laptop and stroke Lucky "are you excited for our new home?" Natalie laughs nervously and strokes his head "can he even swim?" I nod nervously and smile "of course he can."

Meow comes in the room and jumps on the bed "well Meow can't so we should look at getting something to place over the pool for when we won't be using it."

I nod agreeing and smile "we can go shopping tomorrow?" I look at my watch and take a deep breath "but for now we should get ready for work if we want to make that other $50,000 by next month."

I go for a shower and walk out and see an outfit on the bed with a note attached "this will get tips, love N."

I smile and look at the dress on my bed "it sure will."

I raise my eyebrow and smirk "let's do this."

I spend the next hour getting dressed and head into Natalie's room "are you dressed?"

She opens the door applying her lipstick "now I am."

She places the lipstick in her bag and wraps her arm around mine "you look mint."

I smirk and look towards the dress "I guess you don't have bad taste." She smirks and we walk downstairs.

"Hey ladies!" I look at the door and see Ryland "wow!" He shakes his head and walks towards us "yous look amazing." I smile and blush "thank you."

Nick walks in and smiles "need a lift?" Natalie smirks and walks towards him "yes please."

I look at Ryland and smile "see you tomorrow." He kisses me and smiles "ok."

Natalie places her hand in mine and smirks "let's go Juliet."

She leads me outside and I look back at Ryland once more before closing the door.

We get into the car and Nick starts the car "I will come get yous after if yous want?" Natalie smiles and kisses him "are you sure?" He nods agreeing and smirks "of course." She nods and leans back "ok."

He drives off towards the club and after a short few minutes we get there "I didn't realise how close you lived to the club." I open the door and smirk at Natalie "see you inside."

I wink at her and she blushes and nods towards the floor "ok."

I close the back door and head inside the club. I get in and see Alisha standing behind the bar sorting out the glasses "are you ok?" I smile and walk towards the back door "yeah I'm fine."

She runs towards me hugging me "Ryland told me what happened." I roll my eyes and laugh nervously "I'm fine, honest."

She looks towards the door as Natalie walks in "are you ok?" Natalie nods confused and walks towards us "yeah?" Alisha hugs her and takes a deep breath "thank god!"

She looks towards the door and laughs nervously "I will be in the back."

I look over and see David "wait!" I smile nervously at Natalie "good luck!" I walk into the back after Alisha.

I open my locker and see an envelope "what is this?" Alisha walks toward same and shrugs "I'm not sure." I open it and see a handful of money "there's a note."

I look into the locker and see a note "take this and run! I love you, R." I shake my head and scoff "R?" I look at the money and shrug "Ryland maybe? Why would I need to run?" I shrug and stick it back "I'm not sure? I will text him."

I look at the note again and take a deep breath "run from what? Or Who?" Alisha shrugs and walks back towards the club "one way to find out."

I begin texting him when Natalie walks in "you ok?" I nod without looking at her and send the text "I found this in my locker with a message?" She looks inside and her eyes go wide "wow!"

I laugh nervously and shake my head "who is it from?" I show her the note and stick the envelope back "I'm not sure."

I close my locker and take a deep breath "I thought it was Ryland but why would he leave it in work when he could just leave it on the bed?"

Natalie shrugs and sticks her stuff in her locker "I don't know."

She smiles and walks towards the door "at least that is more or less the other $50,000?"

I smirk and look at the locker "true."

I follow her out and the club opens.