2

"you what?" michael asks, looking at his best friend with wide eyes.

"what?" calum pouts, "you heard me. was that a stupid thing to say?"

"well," michael hums, "i mean, no? you probably could've picked a better moment to say it, though."

"i know," calum sighs, leaning back in his chair, "it just came out, though. like, i've been thinking about it for so long, and we were just there and i said it."

"i dont need to know any details," michael says, waving his hands in front of his face, "but im sure he feels the same way. just talk to him about it."

"you're right," calum says, looking out the little cafe shop windows.

it had been a week since calum had all but begged ashton to fuck him raw, and neither of the boys had brought it up again. so, calum called his bestfriend michael and asked them to meet up because he needed advice. since michael was his lifetime best friend, he always had the best advice.

"how do i even bring it up?" calum asks, taking a sip of his drink.

"easy," michael says, a smirk growing on his face, "babe, oh babe! please bend me over the couch and empty your biggest, juiciest load into my ass, oh please!"

"i hate you, michael."

"i know," michael snickers, "but seriously, cal. just sit down, and talk to him. just say, hey we need to talk about what was said last time we had sex. i need to know what you really think, you know?"

"yeah," calum says, turning to look back out the window, "thank you, mike. you always know what to say."

"anytime," michael smiles, "you know im always here for you. now, you can pay."

"well, i was going to pay for everything anyway."

_

"hey," ashton greets, smiling to his boyfriend,  "how was michael? he doing okay?"

"yeah, he's okay," calum says, setting his keys down on the kitchen island, "you know i love you, right?"

"of course," ashton says, looking at calum from his spot on the couch. calum just cocks his head to the side, with a ridiculous grin on his face, before he's charging at ashton.

a loud 'oof!' echoes the room when calum lands on ashton.

"you asshole!" ashton giggles, making calum laugh louder.

"you liked it and you know it!"

"i didnt like it!" ashton says, smiling, "you better watch out, cause im gonna surprise attack you next!"

"oh yeah?!"

"yeah! watch your ass, hood!"

"it's on, irwin!"

ashton smiles, and starts to tickle calum, making calum squeal and squirm on ashtons lap.

"a-ash!" calum laughs, rolling off of ashtons lap. it gives room for ashton to crawl onto calums lap, and straddle him as he tickles him.

"tell me im the best!"

"n-never!"

"suit yourself," ashton giggles, not giving up as he tickles calum with everything he's got.

"o-okay!" calum laughs, "i-i have to p-pee!"

that doesn't stop ashton, as he keeps ticking and tickling wherever he can tickle on calum.

"you're t-the best!" calum cries, tears streaming down his face as keeps laughing. ashton smiles, and slowly stops tickling his boyfriend. once calums caught his breath, he quickly jumps up and runs to the bathroom.  he tries to ignore ashtons laugh echoing behind him as he holds himself.

once he's done, and walking back, he tenses up.

"hey, everything alright?" ashton asks, walking up to calum.

"ye-yeah," calum stutters, then flashes ashton a smile, "can we talk?"

"of course. are you okay?"

"yeah, yeah! its, um, it's just about...what we talked about before," calum mumbles, nervously biting the insides of his cheeks as he feels a blush make it ways up his neck.

"you have to be more specific, baby,"

"about um," calum clears his throat, "not using a condom."

"oh,"

"yeah," calum whispers. a gasp is torn from him when ashton pounces on him, and starts to kiss him.

"babe?" calum hums between kisses, not sure what going on.

"hmm?" ashton hums, starting to kiss down his neck. calum does his best to refrain himself.

"w-what are you doing?" calum squeaks, "i-i thought-"

"you cant bring up me fucking you raw and not expecting me to start breeding your ass right here."

______________________

and it begins
so, what kinks are we thinking
comments? predictions?
unedited
love u!