53

two weeks after they called the doctor, they had managed to get an appointment for both paxton (for just a regular check up) and for calum. those two weeks felt like hell for calum. not only was he constantly sick, the anxiety of being pregnant again always lingered in the back of his throat.

something was off with himself, and he still didn't know what it was.

also, in the handful of weeks calum had been pregnant, he had gained twenty pounds. they especially laid on his stomach and thighs (not that ashton minded. ashton loved how thick calums thighs were, and he loved calum with his extra baby weight. no matter what calum thought of himself, ashton loved him so much). when he was pregnant with paxton, he didnt gain that much in that little amount of time. calum wasnt sure if it was just because he was pregnant again, or there was something else going on.

luckily, as slow as the days went, the weeks went by fast. the day was there quicker than calum thought it would be.

calum and ashton sat next to each other in the waiting room, with a sleeping paxton resting in his carrier.

"calum hood?"

the boys look at each other, and stand up. calum leads the way while ashton carries the carrier behind him. the walk felt long to calum. yet again, most things felt different to him.

"right in here, okay? the doctor will be with you momentarily."

calum and ashton thank the nurse, and then turn to each other as the door closes. calum goes to open his mouth to say something about how nervous he was, but the door is being knocked on and then the doctor is in the room with them.

"wow, you were quick," ashton smiles, "how are you doing?"

"good, good," the doctor smiles, "how are you boys doing? how's paxton?"

"paxton is doing amazing," calum says, "even though he can't hear us whenever we walk into his room, he still is so happy to see us."

"good," the doctor says with a smile, "so, im just gonna take a look at paxton real quick, and then we'll talk about your situation."

the doctor just does some little things to paxton, making sure he was all happy and healthy.

"paxton looks perfect," the doctor says, "now why dont you get up on the table, calum, and tell me whats going on with you."

ashton keeps an awake but sleepy paxton on his lap, both hands holding paxton securely as he watches calum sit up on the table. ashton could see calums hands shaking from nerves and anxiety, and all he wanted to do was wrap calum in a big, comforting hug and hold him for as long as he could.

"so, i um..." calum trails off, placing a hand on his stomach, "im pregnant again. we totally forgot about making an appointment for the procedure since we were so busy with paxton, and it slipped our minds when we had sex. i've been feeling so sick, and i've been sick for weeks now."

"how do you know you're pregnant? and when was the last time you had unprotected sex?"

"i took four pregnancy tests, and they all came back positive. and, i don't exactly know...twelve weeks ago? i took the tests two weeks ago, and before that was when mikey and lu took paxton, and he was only twenty seven weeks?"

"okay. what are some of the problems you've been experiencing?"

"well, first off, i've gained twenty pounds already, which i never gained weight that fast with paxton. im always either running a fever, throwing up, or having constant headaches. i also feel so...weak and tired all the time. i don't know, that's the best i can explain it. its just - something doesn't feel right and i can't figure it out."

the doctor writes down the information, and looks up at calum, "alright. let's do an ultrasound. if you're pregnant, and you're this sick, something is off, and we need to figure out what it is. you know the drill, i'll get you some water and give you time. then, im gonna do the test."

calum nods, since his mouth had suddenly went dry. there was this sick feeling in his gut that he couldn't get rid of, even as he drank his water. they both stayed quiet, besides calums sips of water. soon enough, calum was laying back down while the doctor was rubbing this cold substance right above his dick.

"alright, just hold still," the doctor mumbles, slowly starting to move the wand over calums lower stomach. calum reaches his hand out to ashton, who immediately takes his hand.

its silent. the doctor looks at his screen while slowly moving the wand over calums skin. calum holds onto ashtons hand tightly, scared of what the doctor would say.

"oh," the doctor says, stopping his wand a little to the left above calums dick, "well, yes, you're definitely pregnant."

calum sucks in a deep breath.

"i can tell you the reason why your gaining so much weight, and have been feeling super sick lately."

"oh?"

"you're pregnant with twins."

__________________________________

OOOOOO
comments? predictions?
unedited
love u!