3

calum cries out as ashton harshly pushes another lubed up finger into him.

"p-please!" calum cries out, feeling the heat pool up at his tummy twice as quickly since he knew he was finally going to feel his boyfriend inside him. he was ready to get fucked completely raw.

"one more finger, babe," ashton says, licking his lips as he watches his fingers disappear into his beautiful, beautiful boyfriend. calum nods desperately, spreads his thighs further apart, and begs for another finger.

ashton gives him what he wants.

calum moans loudly, his body relaxing around ashtons three fingers. ashton continues to prep him, his own dick painfully hard as he watches calum squirm under just his fingers. after a couple minutes of fingering, ashton decides to fuck with calum.

ashton holds calums hip with his other hand, steadies himself, then starts to ruthlessly finger calum. the echoing of the lube being pushed in and out of calum echoes the room, along with calums high pitched squeals and moans.

ashtons fingering him so hard, so deep, calum cries as he reaches out and grabs ashtons wrist, hoping that he'll stop since he's so close to coming. but, ashton knows when calums close by the boy clenching tightly around his fingers.

it makes ashtons dick so hard, knowing he's gonna feel that tight heat around him.

ashton abruptly stops, waits a couple seconds, then starts up again.

"fuck!" calum cries, his thighs shaking as he tries to pull away from ashtons beautiful fingers. ashton holds him in place, a smirk on his face as he works on fingering calum until the boy is crying.

and he does.

ashton fingers him fast and deep, until calums reaching an orgasm, then stops before calum can come. then, once the feeling has disappeared, ashton starts back up again. it doesnt take long before calums crying, and his thighs are shaking like crazy.

"so good," ashton smiles, slowly pulling his fingers out after he decided calum had begged and cried enough.

the tears keep streaming down his face as he watches ashton lube up his big, think dick.

"you're an asshole," calum sniffs, completely laying down and letting his body relax from the brutal fingering ashton put him through.

"you wanna try that again?" ashton asks. he lifts calums legs, puts them over his shoulders, and then starts to sink in. calums mouth hangs open as he tilts his head back, enjoying the feeling of ashton bare inside him.

once he's bottomed out, ashton gives calum a couple seconds to adjust.

"oh, fuck," calum whines, and arches up to ashtons chest, "fuck me, you asshole."

ashton growls, "you bitch."

calum opens his mouth to say some other insult, but ashton pulls all the way out and slams back in, making a loud moan espace his mouth instead.

"yeah, that's what i thought," ashton says, all snarky as he keeps deeply thrusting into calum, who can only moan. the angle was everything to calum. the way his hips were angled off the bed, to his legs thrown over ashtons shoulders, and the way ashtons dick rubbed so perfectly against his prostate.

calum was a slut for this position, such a slut for it.

"p-please," calum whines, desperately clenching around ashton. the older boy grunts, tightly grips calums hips, and starts pounding into him faster.

"fuck!" calum wails, arching his back off the bed. his toes kept curling and his thighs twitched everytime ashtons dick touched his prostate.

"so tight," ashton moans out, thrusting faster as he chases his high. calums body is being jolted around like a fuck doll, and the thought alone of ashton fucking him like he's nothing but a sex doll makes a big spurt of precome shoot out onto his tummy.

ashton reaches down, and wraps his hand around calums dick and as soon as he does that, calums coming with a scream all over his chest. his eyes roll to the back of his head, his toes curl, and his thighs shake as he rakes his nails down ashtons biceps. half a dozen more thrusts into calums tight heat, and ashtons coming inside him.

calum doesnt even feel ashton come inside him since he was too into his own bliss. once he comes down, he feels ashton pulling out.

"ash-" calum starts, whining when his legs are slowly let go from ashtons shoulders, but ashton holds his legs open to look at him.

"you look so pretty like this," ashton says, licking his lips.

"it feels so good," calum whimpers, loving the strange feeling of ashtons come leaking out of him. ashton slowly thumbs over the swollen rim, making calum gasp and pull back.

"sorry, sorry. do you want me to clean you up?"

"can you, um," calum blushes, biting his lip, "can you put a plug in me? wanna...wanna have your come inside me for the night."

ashton snorts, "of course, you dork. stay here."

"i love you!" calum calls out, watching ashton dig around for butt plug.

"i love you too you weirdo."

_________________________

it has begun
y'all excited?
comments? predictions?
unedited
love u!