48

"dont make a sound, calum," ashton hisses, kissing down calums stomach. calum sighs, completely in bliss as he spreads his legs further apart, knowing where ashton was going.

fuck, he was more than ready.

ashton places extra kisses on calums stomach, especially where his scar now laid, along with some stretch marks. the boy still had some baby fat, and ashton loved him so much.

"please," calum whispers, bucking his hips up a bit. ashton hums, and goes for it, since they haven't done anything sexual in a long time. calum has to bite his lip as he feels ashton tongue trail over his hole.

it has been so long, calum forgot how weak he was for ashtons tongue.

ashton smirks a bit as he slowly circles his tongue around calums rim. the muscle twitches under ashtons teasing licks, and it makes ashton that much hornier. the older boy wanted to feel calum stretch around his prick, he wanted calums body to make room for him once again.

ashton was so caught up in eating calum out, he didnt even realize calum was whimpering with every lick over his hole, with every push of his tongue inside calums clenching walls.

"p-please," calum sighs out, trying to spread his thighs apart wider for ashton. ashton sucks one last wet kiss to calums hole, making sure to sink his tongue in one last time before sitting up.

prepping goes quickly, since calum seemed to open up on ashtons fingers without much resistance.

if ashton wasn't as needy - as desperate as calum was, he would've especially teased the fuck out of calum. he would've ate calum out until calums thighs were trembling. he would've fingered calum until calum was grabbing at ashtons wrist, begging him to stop.

oh, the things ashton wanted to do to him.

but right now, they're both so desperate to feel each other again.

"come on, please," calum whispers. his hand goes and wraps around ashtons hard prick, and ashton was so desperate he could've came right there.

"okay, alright baby," ashton whispers. the older boy quickly lubes up his dick, and then rubs some on calums hole, and then puts a condom on. calum smiles, happiness shining in his eyes as he wraps his legs around ashtons waist, and wraps his arms around ashtons shoulders.

a loud gasp is ripped from calums throat as ashton pushes in. once ashtons bottomed out, they smile goofily at each other, and then they start to kiss. it was like they were one again - and they missed being together like this.

"you're so tight," ashton mumbles against calums lips. calum giggles against ashtons lips, and licks over his bottom lip.

"you're so big, ash," calum whispers. ashton slowly pulls out, and slams back in - and shit, calums falling apart already. calum leans his head back, and opens his mouth in a silent moan as ashtons cock repeatedly pounds into him.

"thats it," ashton pants, starting to pound into calum harder, "open up for me, babe. let me in. let me make you feel so good."

"oh, shit," calum whimpers. his legs tighten around ashtons waist - ashton knows he's close. with one hand, ashton wraps it around calums dick.

calum gasps out, and arches his back, so ashton takes the opportunity to kiss at calums neck, and then bite down over his sweet spot.

the faster ashtons thrusts get, the faster his hand gets too.

"g-gonna come," calum moans out. ashton opens his mouth to say something, but then calums arching up, squeezing ashtons prick so good, and pointing his toes as he comes all over ashtons fist and his own chest.

ashton only lasts four more thrusts into calums tight heat before he's coming into the condom.

there's a lot of kissing and whispered i love you's as they come down from their highs. they stay tangled up in each other for a bit, happy that they could finally show each other their love.

they end up falling asleep on the couch, surrounded by love and warmth.

____________________________

hey guys - i hope u enjoyed lmao
comments? predictions?
unedited
love u!