12

the doctor didnt explain much to them, he just said he's sending out pictures of both the ultrasound and the internal pictures to someone else for a second opinion. then, he said they should be getting a call within a week.

"this blows," calum mumbles, unhappy that they didnt get many answers.

"hey, if it's something serious im glad he's getting another opinion before he makes a move," ashton says, pulling into the driveway.

"i guess,"

"no, not i guess. what if he didnt get a second opinion and then he was wrong about the thing inside you?"

"then i'd die, probably."

"you want me to kick your ass, calum?"

"yes, please. end my misery."

ashton sighs, "calum, i know this sucks. i'm right by your side, every time your sick. i've been there to take care of you. but the doctor found something. pictures are being sent off for second opinions before he starts any treatment. that's a plus in my book. we're one step closer to seeing what's wrong, and making you better."

"im sorry," calum mumbles, "i know i've been a handful, lately. im just so tired, ash."

"i know, baby. believe me, i know you're tired. that's why we're gonna head inside, you're going to stay in the kitchen until im done setting something up, and we're gonna relax."

"what are you setting up?"

"you'll see," ashton winks, giggling a bit as he gets out of the car. calum just pouts a bit, before running after ashton into their home.

_

calum feels like hours go by before ashtons coming down to the kitchen, a smile on his face, and allows calum to come upstairs. calum follows ashton, hot on his heels, as ashton leads him to their master bathroom.

"oh, ash," calum gasps, taking in the scene. the bathtub was filled with bubbles, there was a couple candles lit around the tub and on the counter, by the sink, and there was a couple fake rose petals laying scattered on the floor.

"do you like it?"

calum just turns around, and launches himself at ashton. the older boy chuckles against calums lips, but then slowly kisses him back.

"come on, the water won't stay warm for long," ashton mutters, gently tapping calums thighs.

"yes, daddy,"

"shut up and get naked," ashton mutters, already stripping his own clothes off. calum giggles as he gets naked. he's about to step in, when he feels ashtons hands on his waist helping him in.

"you're the best," calum groans out as the warm, soapy water surroundes his sore body.

"the best for the best," ashton smiles, sitting down behind calum. he let's calum lean down, and rest against his chest.

"you're always so comfy," calum whispers, completely relaxed in the warm bath with ashton laying behind him.

"you're adorable."

"no, don't call me adorable."

"why not?"

"cause im not adorable," calum mutters.

"oh, yes you are!" ashton smiles, pressing a kiss to calums neck.

"dont push it, irwin,"

"i would never, hood."

calum bites his bottom lip as he turns around, straddling ashtons lap in the tub.

"you sure about that?" calum whispers, his eyes flickering to ashtons lips as his arms wrap around ashtons neck.

"absolutely," ashton whispers, his arms resting around calums waist as he closes the gap between them. the kiss is slow, and sensual as they just get lost in the love they have for each other.

they kiss until the waters cold. calum doesn't notice, since he's too lost in ashton. but, the older boy does notice. so he let's one of calums hips go so he could pull the drain. then, he helps calum stand up with him.

"oh," calum hums, a smirk playing on his lips as ashton picks him up, both still completely wet, and carries him to bed.

"what was that, darling?"

"am i about to get lucky?" calum giggles, his arms still wrapped around ashtons neck as ashton slowly lays him down on the bed.

"hmm, i dont know. you tell me," ashton mumbles, pressing open mouthed kisses down calums neck. the smaller boy just groans, and slowly spreads his legs open.

"please, ash..."

"start over," ashton growls, with a slap to calums thigh. it makes him cry out, and buck his hips up.

"sorry, daddy. please, touch me."

"hmm, since you asked so nicely," ashton says, slowly moving down calums body. soft gasps and pants echo the room.

"so pretty, baby," ashton whispers, pressing kisses over the insides of calums thighs. the smaller boy has his eyes pressed shut tightly, and his head leaning back as he enjoys the feeling of ashtons mouth all over his body.

"come on, up now," ashton mumbles, tapping calums thighs. a strangled moan escapes calum as he lifts his legs up, and brings his knees to his chest, exposing himself to ashton.

"good boy. now dont cover up your pretty little sounds, baby. you know daddy likes to hear them."

____________________

what do you think is gonna happen when the doctor calls?
predictions?
unedited
love u!