104(M)3 Mattex

Their third kiss started, again, slower, gentler, but with an underlying level of heat and urgency and anticipation, as if they both knew this was the first step down a path they'd both been too afraid to start on. Their lips moved together with a quiet ferocity that sent his heart thrumming in his chest so hard he was absolutely positive she could feel it against her breasts.

Wanting her even closer, always, infinitely closer, unable to stand the little daylight between the rest of their bodies, Matt tugged on her hips, insistently pulling her onto him and turning his own body to lean against the back of the sofa. Alex followed all too willingly, a soft whimper escaping the back of her throat as she allowed herself to be pulled into his lap, her knees eagerly straddling his waist, adjusting her skirt so that it billowed out around them as she settled into place. With the flowing green skirt safely out of the way, Matt was almost instantly aware of the fact that the only thing separating them right now were her knickers and his own clothes. Heat radiated from her core where she was settled over him, and he was fairly certain all the blood in his body had rushed instantly down to his cock. Which she could obviously feel, given her position right on top of his erection and the moan she slipped into his mouth.

Matt groaned, unable to keep the sound stifled. He liked to think Alex actually quite enjoyed that, judging from the way her hips instantly jerked down over him at the sound, but to be fair, he'd also chosen that very moment to grab hold of her arse with both hands, under the folds of her skirt, squeezing the mounds of satiny-covered flesh between his fingers. At that first thrust of her hips, however, he knew it wasn't enough and used his grip on her backside to pull her insistently down over himself again. With every stroke of her tongue, with every breathless moan coming from the back of her throat, with every scrape of her nails through his short, prickly hair, or clench of her fingers in the shoulder of his shirt, Alex only built him up higher, hotter, and more desperate to have her right now.

He broke away from her lips, taking only a fraction of a second to catch his breath before he attached his mouth to the side of her neck, kissing and licking on the skin there. He delighted in the breathless gasps she made above him, and he could feel her head moving aside to give him more room to work with.

He continued to kiss his way up her neck and behind her ear. He scraped his teeth gently along her earlobe and then moved down to nibble on the skin just beneath. He could smell her perfume strongly just there, powerful and fresh and his fervor only increased when he thought she must have dabbed it on just before coming to his room, hoping, preparing for exactly this. He gave up on the little nips and kisses and sunk his teeth into the juncture of her neck, sucking her skin into his mouth.

Alex threw her head back, obviously enjoying the attention, and took the moment to start moving astride his lap again. Her slow, slinky movement alongside his erection brought on a strangled moan from Matt and he bucked up into her again, still working his teeth across her neck. She'd have marks in the morning, that was for sure. And that probably wasn't the best idea considering they still had two more days of panels left, but they had the following two days off at least and Alex hopefully would have something to wear to cover up, because her neck was simply divine and he couldn't bear the thought of not ravishing it.

Alex didn't seem to mind that, or perhaps hadn't even considered it, because all she did was encourage him. Her one hand climbed out of his shirt, where her fingers had snuck to scrape along his neck and back, to press against his head, keeping him in place as she continued to moan and pant and slide against him, her hips now moving relentlessly against him, building the tension up for the both of them.

"Matt, yes!" she panted breathlessly. "God, I've wanted this all bloody day. All I could imagine was getting you alone tonight."

He didn't know if she was referring to the attention he was giving to her neck or the frankly delicious way their hips were rocking together, but at her last sentence, he didn't care. He pictured Alex going through the motions of her day, interacting with fans, signing autographs, taking pictures, their little game of cat-and-mouse during the photo ops, maybe even still sitting on stage during their panel, all the while wanting this. Wanting him. Imagining and craving exactly what they were doing right now and more. He was very glad he hadn't been aware of that earlier or he would have made a scandalous spectacle of himself and acted out in a way that definitely would have been noticed by their many onlookers.