145(G)

Biting

                             Siakb

"Biting's excellent. It's like kissing. Only there's a winner."

The Doctor had taken her to a planet well known for its tomb's and River was in her element. She was running around in an outfit that was extremely similar to the famous Lara Croft. All the Doctor could do was watch with an amused smile and a bit of a flush covering his face.

Feeling his eyes on her River purposely dropped her torch in order to bend to pick it up. She bent down very slowly taking her time to pick up the flashlight which after a few moments made the Doctor involuntary cough and quickly look away. River spun around with a pleased smile only to find the Doctor trying to look interested in the hieroglyphics on the wall in front of him. "Liked what you saw sweetie?" she asked him "I wasn't looking" the Doctor replied innocently suppressing a wide smile. "You're such a bad liar" she said as she walked past him towards the entrance to the tomb, taking hold of his hand along the way.

"Well sweetie, I'm tired now let's head back to the TARDIS" River said feigning a delicate yawn. The Doctor released his hand from hers to slide it around her waist in order to bring her closer "Anything you want my dear" he said. Wrapped in each other, Rivers hand on the Doctor's waist and her head on his shoulder they slowly made their way back to the TARDIS who was humming gently to herself in a clearing nearby. When they reached the doors River turned to gaze at her Doctor his tall slim frame and adorable floppy boyish hair.

Her Doctor gazed back lovingly taking in every detail of how she looked from the light dancing on the tip of a hair from that gorgeous mass of curly blonde hair down to her favoured pair of boots and how they hugged her athletically shaped carves. River reached up and using his bowtie pulled the Doctor into a deep and passionate kiss, the Doctor moved so that he could rest his back on the TARDIS door with River's body resting closer to his. Then when the Doctor made the kiss even deeper River leaned her whole body against him which pushed open the TARDIS door open and ended up with the two of them in a heap on the floor.

River sat up still on the Doctor and giggled "when will we ever learn that if lean on the door like that we fall through the door". The Doctor moved so that he was leaning on his elbows and answered "never" River smiled and leant to kiss his neck. As she gently kiss his neck the doctor's breathing hitched then she nipped his neck. The sudden sharpness made the Doctor yelp and lean back "hey, what was that for?" he asked confused, River looked at him innocently and raised her hands in a apologetic gesture. "Sorry sweetie, I like biting because it's very similar to kissing only there's a winner" she replied, at which he scoffed and said "Has the old girl been talking to you in private?".

River laughed and retorted "Oh yes, Sexy told me all about that little escapade you had" to which the TARDIS made a louder humming noise almost as if it was laughing along with River. Easing herself off him River got up and offered her husband a hand which he grabbed only to pull her back down to him so that he could nip her back on her ear. This then became a game finishing when the two of them were breathlessly lying on the floor again still giggling. When they had stopped giggling they slowly and reluctantly got up hand in hand they walked up the stairs before both turning to look at the console at the same time and in unison saying "Goodnight sexy". The Doctor and River retired to bed utterly exhausted from their explorations of the planet and their little biting game. When they were snuggled up together in bed the TARDIS dimmed and turned off the lights throughout and hummed a quiet tune to herself while her daughter and thief slept.