Apologies

Just as the title suggested rather than a brand new update, something which is admittedly long overdue, this is an apology to all of you. An endeavour I've enjoyed greatly, the recent activities going on around the world & constant colliding of numerous ideas has made progressing this story in a unique, in a different & an overall entertaining fashion which you all deserve is something I've been struggling greatly with.

While I've had an amazing time taking the first season with my own twist added to it, the tale simply became rather difficult & in my opinion underwhelming towards reaching the conclusion of the second season, leading to the ending or rather the death of Y/N being hinted at numerous times throughout the season. However, knowing that more would be desired from both you & I, the death of Y/N would not come to be.

The introduction of the third season was more of a shotgun decision & everything was pretty easy to tell. Though new characters are a good thing to include in a story & can work well, there are many things I wanted & could've done to improve the story in terms of creating better connections between the readers & the brand new cast, things just didn't seem to come to me in time I guess. I don't know. The period of time was simply a big mess but my desire to continue writing helped me complete it... though unsatisfied even more.

Tremendous support & love has been showed to this story of mine despite the struggles I've had & for that I am eternally grateful. It's because of you all that the story lives & as such can rightfully be carried on by you. For those who wish, they can take this story & do as they please as my part has come to an end. Perhaps in a future I will revive it in a much different way however a large amount of time would be needed as a wish to provide the highest quality writing I can & give you all the best experience possible.

Best of luck to those who take over & Thank you for everything.