6

TW: Body image, Weight

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 6Differences

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 6
Differences

"I'll be back!" I tried to sing but it was no use, my voice wasn't meant to be singing.

Why should I be an idol when I can't even sing?

"Alaska, I think you can run through another set of warm ups." Jisung came up to me as the other girls sang their parts effortlessly.

"Just say it already! I'm hopeless!" I sighed as I dove into the couch.

The camera man picked up on my actions and pointed the camera in my direction, great the audience will see how hopeless I've become.

"You're not bad, you just need to open up your throat a bit more. You can rap right? Try doing the rap part in the song and that'll help open up your voice." Jisung advised and handed me the sheet of the rap lyrics.

"I can't perfect the rap in korean, I would need to rewrite it—"

"Then do it." Jisung cut me off. "Rewrite it in english so it'll make it flow easier for you."

"Really?" I asked and got up, taking the sheets from him. "I have the power to do that?"

"Alaska, there's 15 girls in here that will fight to get your spot. You have so much potential even Felix and JYP PD-nim sees it, surprise everyone. Come up with a rap that'll blow them away, they won't see it coming." He smirks and then goes up to the other girls to inspect their vocals; the cameraman following him as well.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Felix asked as he walked up to me with a curious look.

"Just secret spy stuff, you know the usual." I teased as I sat down and began to brainstorm new lyrics.

"Spy stuff? You're doing illegal things without me? I thought I was your partner in crime." Felix pouted as he took a seat next to me.

"Of course you are! But only in the streets, right now we're in the company building which means I have to swap out my partners or else we'll get caught." I replied with a huge smile.

Felix smiled wide as he took a look at the lyric sheet before gasping. "Alaska! You're going to rap it in english?"

"Damn it Felix, keep it down will you?" I sighed and playfully punched him.

"Ouch! My bad, it just sounds so exciting!" Felix shrieked quietly and clapped his hands in tiny.

"It does but what if JYP doesn't like it?" I questioned and buried my hands into my face. "I'll ruin it for our team."

"Nah, listen Alaska I know that JYP sees potential in you. You have to stand out to win your spot not blend in, you have to show him that you think outside the box." Felix wiggled his eyebrows at me.